• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

anime-style battling (2)

(Oh, oops, missed that. If you want me to help write the transitioning journey, PM (private message) me the basics, and I'll type the final version so it's easier to read.)

( actually, it's okay... thanks anyway, though :3 ... how do you mean ' basics ', though ? )

( actually, it's okay... thanks anyway, though :3 ... how do you mean ' basics ', though ? )
(By basics, I mean the outline of what you're gonna do, without the dialogue. Example: "First, we headed to the Pokemon Center, then we went and met [this person], and then we went with them [to this place], and one person caught [this Pokemon], and we had [this battle].")

(By basics, I mean the outline of what you're gonna do, without the dialogue. Example: "First, we headed to the Pokemon Center, then we went and met [this person], and then we went with them [to this place], and one person caught [this Pokemon].")

(oh, i see.... i send you a PM then.... :bulbaWave:)

(I'm ready any time, would it be fine if I added my own twist into Bugsy's gym

(i'm ready here :3

i'd like it if he acts like he would in the anime, though, if that's okay )

bugsy's ariados moves: Poison Sting, Pin Missile , Signal Beam , Body Slam

bugsy's butterfree's moves: Tackle, Gust , Confusion , Silver Wind

bugsy's scyther's moves: double team, Air Slash , Fury Cutter , Swords Dance
__
my pidgeotto's moves: aerial ace, gust, quick attack, Wing Attack

my furret's moves: rock smash, fury swipes, Slam , Quick Attack

my pikachu's moves: quick attack, Thunder Wave, thunder shock, Double Team

Last edited:
(The thing is, I haven't watched the GS anime in years, but the twist I wanted had to do with berries. And that different berries were around the area if that is alright

(The thing is, I haven't watched the GS anime in years, but the twist I wanted had to do with berries. And that different berries were around the area if that is alright

(oh, i see... that's fine :bulbaWave:

i'll start first then :3 )

ref: this official pokemon battle between bugsy the gym leader of azalea town gym and charlotte hart, the challenger from new bark town is about to begin....

each trainer may use 3 pokemon... a gym badge is at stake... are the trainers ready?

me: i'm ready when you are!

The lavender haired male readied a Pokeball "When am I not ready? Go Ariados!" Bugsy had sent out a red spider, who hung from the ceiling

me: go, breeze!

breeze: pidgeotto!

me: you're ready, aren't you, girl?

breeze: pidgeotto!

ref: begin!

me: use quick attack!

breeze: pidgeoo!!

she headed for ariados

Bugsy smirked "Use your string to gain Momentum for a body slam" Ariados swung before releasing his grip, and going straight down onto the Pidgeottos back

Bugsy smirked "Use your string to gain Momentum for a body slam" Ariados swung before releasing his grip, and going straight down onto the Pidgeottos back

breeze: pidgeotto!~

me: breeze!

me: try a wing attack!

breeze: pidgeo!~

pidgeotto!!

it hit ariados

The Ariados scrambled back, before releasing a flurry of poison stings to Bugsy's command. The poison stings hit the Pidgeotto, and poisoned it

me: breeze!

ellie: pi! pikachu (breeze, hang in there! )

breeze: pidgeottoo~
a few bubbles of poison came off of her

evelyn: 'thinking' breeze~

me: hang in there, breeze! try & use gust!

pidgeot! geot! geot!

"Stand strong, and use Signal Beam!" The Ariados tanked the hit, and let out a light green beam, which took aim at Pidgeotto

me: try & dodge it, breeze!

breeze: pidgeotto!!

she dodged it

Last edited:
Ariados then released Pin Missles "Zone them, and stand your ground!"

she dodged them

me: be strong, breeze!

let's use aerial ace!

she headed for ariados

' she flew at the opponent and flips in the air, then she became engulfed in streaks of white light and flies into ariados, disappearing before hitting him '

she hit him

Ariados was sent back, but retaliated by running swiftly and leaping in the sky. It dropped straight down onto the back of Pidgeotto with a Body Slam, and hit a Poison Sting

Ariados was sent back, but retaliated by running swiftly and leaping in the sky. It dropped straight down onto the back of Pidgeotto with a Body Slam, and hit a Poison Sting

actually, she managed to dodge the body slam

me: breeze, use wing attack!

pidgeotto!!

it hit ariados

ellie: pikachu, pi? (are you okay, breeze?)

breeze: pidgeoo!~ (i'll be alright~)

Back
Top Bottom