• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

anime-style battling

(Electric’s only weak to Ground, not Rock.)

“End this with Solar Beam!” The wildcat charged up a good deal of energy in her leaf and shot it at the ground meerkat, breaking the Rock Throw into harmless fragments before the attack could land and nailing the Aroha in the chest.

aroha: aroo~

me: aroha!~

ellie: pikachu!! *aroha!!*

me: hang in there, aroha~

use mud-bomb....

on her knees, she used the move

aroha: arooo!

it hit her.....

*it seems, even though she's friendly, she doesn't like to lose*

“(Ah, a feisty one,)” Mihira growled dangerously, shaking the mud off her muzzle. “Another Energy Ball should do it,” Robyn suggested, to which the Volynx responded by hurling a ball of bright green right at the weary Aroha, then healing herself again with Synthesis just to taunt the meerkat before it fainted.

“(Ah, a feisty one,)” Mihira growled dangerously, shaking the mud off her muzzle. “Another Energy Ball should do it,” Robyn suggested, to which the Volynx responded by hurling a ball of bright green right at the weary Aroha, then healing herself again with Synthesis just to taunt the meerkat before it fainted.

just before 'then healing herself again with Synthesis'

me: use fury swipes!

aroha: aro!! being a just a little annoyed at volynx

she jumped over the energy ball & headed for her...

she used fury swipes mutiple times

aroha: aro! aro! aro! aro! aro! aro! aro!

me: ok, now use iron tail!

she used the move.... knocking her over (?)

Last edited:
The Volynx did an air flip, pivoted on the ground with a front paw and finished off the ground meerkat with a Power Whip to the side, sending the Pokémon tumbling.

The Volynx did an air flip, pivoted on the ground with a front paw and finished off the ground meerkat with a Power Whip to the side, sending the Pokémon tumbling.

she landed next to me

ellie: pikachu!! *aroha!! *

aroha: arooo~~ panting, tired

dcuermy-540264f0-8122-4cde-9d31-e32e3a572214.png

me: aro~ *yeah, i call her that now :3*

aroha: arooha~ *i'm sorry, guys~ *

she fainted

ref: aroha is unable to battle... volynx wins

i pick her up...

me: nice job, aro

i put her back in ther luxury ball

“So-” Robyn was about to ask the Volynx if she wanted a rest, and was met with a quick nod. “Alright then, back in you go,” The young woman said, returning Mihira back to her ball. “Asher, let’s go!” She then shouted, sending out a red unicorn with a fluffy mane and feathering on its legs. The Pyresian neighed loudly, raising a hoof into the air as he took a quick glance at the arena.

“So-” Robyn was about to ask the Volynx if she wanted a rest, and was met with a quick nod. “Alright then, back in you go,” The young woman said, returning Mihira back to her ball. “Asher, let’s go!” She then shouted, sending out a red unicorn with a fluffy mane and feathering on its legs. The Pyresian neighed loudly, raising a hoof into the air as he took a quick glance at the arena.

me: go, ai! *aibyou*

aibyou: aiii!!

me: are you ok, ai?

ai: aiiiii!!! *meow like, rearing to go >: 3 *

*inside aro's pokeball -
dcueubu-2dfec3e5-4d49-43c3-89f8-323f30b2cfa6.png
she's not very happy*

she comes out on her own & goes over to the bench to sit with ellie....

me: oh... you want to watch, aro?

aro nods....

i notice her sour look...

me: <:3 i come over to her... i stroke her head...
me: aww... you're alright, aro...
cheer for me with ellie, kay? :3

ellie pats her back

ellie: pi-ka-chu :3

aro nods

i go back to my platform

commenter: rockium chooses Pyresian & charlotte choose aibyou

me: go, ai! use rain dance!

ai: byouuu!!! *meow like*

rain came down upon the battle field

Last edited:
“Well that might be a problem,” Robyn commented while the fire unicorn shook the raindrops off his mane. “Quick Attack and Fleur Blade!” Asher then dashed towards the water cat, with his horn glowing pink and lengthening somewhat before he struck the Aibyou hard.

“Well that might be a problem,” Robyn commented while the fire unicorn shook the raindrops off his mane. “Quick Attack and Fleur Blade!” Asher then dashed towards the water cat, with his horn glowing pink and lengthening somewhat before he struck the Aibyou hard.

me: ai, dodge it, & use quick attack

ellie & aro are cheering... having aro cheered up just a little

ellie: pikachu, pikachu, pika, pika, pikachu!

aro: aroha, aroha, aro aro, aroha!

ai, using quick attack -

ai: ai!
ai, ai, ai, ai, ai, ai, ai, byou!!

she hit him

The Pyresian managed to block the attack with his horn. “Now, Double Kick!” Asher swung a front and a hind leg at the water cat, hitting it in the side and in the belly, sending it flying backwards. “Asher should be able to do it in quickly, considering the damage it took while being on the receiving end of attacks by a pissed Marloupe...”

The Pyresian managed to block the attack with his horn. “Now, Double Kick!” Asher swung a front and a hind leg at the water cat, hitting it in the side and in the belly, sending it flying backwards. “Asher should be able to do it in quickly, considering the damage it took while being on the receiving end of attacks by a pissed Marloupe...”

ai: byouu~

she managed to landed on her feet

me: use recover!

ai: aiii- byou!!

me: ok, ai, use hydro pump!

ai: aiiiiii!!

the large stream of water headed for pyresian..... it really hit him

ai: byou!! *meowing*

The fire unicorn slid backwards on the mud, taking a moment to shake more water out of his mane. “Speed up with Flame Charge!” Asher charged forwards while cloaked in fire, then darted in circles around the water cat. “Now, Flare Blitz!” The Pyresian made its move when he darted into the Aibyou’s blind spot, suddenly ramming it while cloaked in more fire.

The fire unicorn slid backwards on the mud, taking a moment to shake more water out of his mane. “Speed up with Flame Charge!” Asher charged forwards while cloaked in fire, then darted in circles around the water cat. “Now, Flare Blitz!” The Pyresian made its move when he darted into the Aibyou’s blind spot, suddenly ramming it while cloaked in more fire.

ai: aiii~

me: hang in there, ai!

ellie: pikachu!

aro: aroha!

ai: aibyou!!

aiibyou! *i'm okay! *

me: ok, now use swift!!

ai: byouu!!

sending yellow stars at him

“Fire Blast!” Robyn shouted, prompting the fire horse to blast a huge burst of fire right at the stars. The Swift dissipated into nothing upon getting close to the burst of fire, which was headed towards the water cat pretty quickly.

“Fire Blast!” Robyn shouted, prompting the fire horse to blast a huge burst of fire right at the stars. The Swift dissipated into nothing upon getting close to the burst of fire, which was headed towards the water cat pretty quickly.

me: ai, dodge it with quick attack *by the way, one of her ability's is cute charm*

ai: aibyou!!

me: keep it up, ai!

ai: ai, ai, ai, ai, ai, ai, ai, aibyou!!

the quick attack hit him

The fire horse blocked once again with his horn, and slashed at the water cat right as Robyn called for a Fleur Blade.

(Mihira’s thought process at that specific point of time:

Mihira: Aww heck that tickles.
Mihira: *sees everyone looking at the battle* I am not going to embarrass myself in front of these people. And this gerbil. Quick, what’s a good way for me to look professional out here?
Mihira: Damn those tickles are annoying!
Mihira: *growling in an attempt to stop herself from giggling out loud* Can’t think, damnit!
Mihira: Stop that, you gerbil, or I will effing make you stop!! *growls some more, this time due to a sudden flare-up in temper*

And there you have it.)

The fire horse blocked once again with his horn, and slashed at the water cat right as Robyn called for a Fleur Blade.

ai: byouu~

me: hang on, ai!

let's use attract!

dcuh2s4-27544bc7-da55-4ddf-a055-eb5e0f07c493.png

me, thinking: there's no way attract can be avoided, right?

ellie: pika ^^

aro: aro :3

it came swirling around him.... it hit him

The fire unicorn just shook his head, acting totally unaffected. “(Okay, no. Just no. I’m at least ten times larger than you will ever be, so infatuation makes no sense.)” “Stomping Tantrum!” Robyn shouted, and the horse charged right at the water cat.

The fire unicorn just shook his head, acting totally unaffected. “(Okay, no. Just no. I’m at least ten times larger than you will ever be, so infatuation makes no sense.)” “Stomping Tantrum!” Robyn shouted, and the horse charged right at the water cat.

*she's the height of shinx...which is '1'08" 0.5 m' *

me: alright, ai! quick attack into aqua tail!

ai: aibyou!
ai, ai, ai, ai, ai, ai, ai

she then used aqua tail

'aibyou!!'

it hit him, knocking him backwards

Back
Top Bottom