• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

anime-style battling

(A Pyresian's 5'8 or around 1.73m, calculated by taking the maximum height listed online for a Friesian horse. Okay then, maybe Asher's not ten times taller than an Aibyou, but try comparing a full-grown horse to a 1'08 cat and you'll see where I get "ten times larger" from.)

"Now Quick Attack and Stomping Tantrum!" Suddenly, Asher appeared behind the water cat before kicking it really hard, with Stomping Tantrum's power having doubled.

"Now Quick Attack and Stomping Tantrum!" Suddenly, Asher appeared behind the water cat before kicking it really hard, with Stomping Tantrum's power having doubled.

ai: aiiii~

me: ai, are you alright?

ai: byouu~

me: use recover!

ai: aiiiiiii........
aibyou!

me: great, now use brine!

ai: byouuuuu!!!!

the powerful stream of water headed for him...... it really hit him

"He ain't gonna take much more..." Robyn muttered under her breath. "Giga Impact, now!" The fire unicorn dashed throughthe stream of water, cloaked in an orange aura, and rammed hard into the water cat.

"He ain't gonna take much more..." Robyn muttered under her breath. "Giga Impact, now!" The fire unicorn dashed throughthe stream of water, cloaked in an orange aura, and rammed hard into the water cat.

me: use a full strength charm attack!

ai used the move on him
dcuhlt4-586fb8dd-c6d1-4940-ac63-dd25268c598c.png

The fire unicorn closed his eyes and rammed the cat with all the strength it could muster, effectively avoiding the Charm. "Fleur Blade and Double Kick! Bring it down!" The fire unicorn struck with both attacks while the cat was still down, attempting to finish the cat off.

The fire unicorn closed his eyes and rammed the cat with all the strength it could muster, effectively avoiding the Charm. "Fleur Blade and Double Kick! Bring it down!" The fire unicorn struck with both attacks while the cat was still down, attempting to finish the cat off.

me: go, ai! aqua jet!

ai's body became surrounded by water and she shot herself like a rocket at him

To move, she spins her tail like a propeller

me: go!

she really hit him, knocking him over

The horse landed on its hooves, soaking wet and weakened from continuous water attacks. "Give it all you got left! Giga Impact!" Robyn shouted, prompting the fire unicorn to charge at the Aibyou like a meteor.

The horse landed on its hooves, soaking wet and weakened from continuous water attacks. "Give it all you got left! Giga Impact!" Robyn shouted, prompting the fire unicorn to charge at the Aibyou like a meteor.

me: use agility to dodge!

ai: ai!!

over on the bench, watching -
misaki: aibyou must be a little bit tired... but then again, Pyresian looks just as tired

blake: yeah, he does look tired

me: ok, for a change of pace.... use draining kiss....

ai nodded

she went up to him.... & she used the move...leaning up against him & kissed him on the cheek... draining his energy

Last edited:
“Fleur Blade!” The fire unicorn slashed at the water cat while it was kissing him, knocking the cat back some distance.

“Fleur Blade!” The fire unicorn slashed at the water cat while it was kissing him, knocking the cat back some distance.

ai: aii~

me, thinking: no way, he should be low of energy, by now

me: you're okay, right, ai?

ai: aibyou!

me: great! now use disarming voice!

ai: ai-byouuu!!

dcuk1l7-a69b1ad7-4e5b-4f19-9135-7d0053ddf426.png

ai used the move.... this attack never misses....

it hit him

“Flamethrower!” Robyn shouted at the last second, and the fire horse blew a stream of flames to counter the attack. When the dust cleared, it seemed as if Pyresian’s mane, tail and leg feathering were on fire, and Asher’s eyes had a certain spark to them. “Well, that’s Blaze activating when we need it to. Now, Quick Attack and Flare Blitz!” Asher suddenly appeared right behind the water cat and rammed into it like a fireball, the fire attack surprisingly powerful for the fire unicorn’s weakened state.

“Flamethrower!” Robyn shouted at the last second, and the fire horse blew a stream of flames to counter the attack. When the dust cleared, it seemed as if Pyresian’s mane, tail and leg feathering were on fire, and Asher’s eyes had a certain spark to them. “Well, that’s Blaze activating when we need it to. Now, Quick Attack and Flare Blitz!” Asher suddenly appeared right behind the water cat and rammed into it like a fireball, the fire attack surprisingly powerful for the fire unicorn’s weakened state.

ai: aiii-byou~

me: ai! are you alright?

ai: ai~

me: okay, let's use dig

ai: ai-byou!

she dug into the ground

Robyn and Asher waited until the rumbling under the fire unicorn’s hooves was too intense. “Jump up and Protect!” The Pyresian leapt up and formed a barrier under itself, preventing the Aibyou from doing any damage. The rain stopped shortly after.

“Now, finish this with Fleur Blade and Flare Blitz!” Asher landed on the ground a short distance away, then charged at the water cat while cloaked in flame, with his horn shining pink and lengthening.

Robyn and Asher waited until the rumbling under the fire unicorn’s hooves was too intense. “Jump up and Protect!” The Pyresian leapt up and formed a barrier under itself, preventing the Aibyou from doing any damage. The rain stopped shortly after.

“Now, finish this with Fleur Blade and Flare Blitz!” Asher landed on the ground a short distance away, then charged at the water cat while cloaked in flame, with his horn shining pink and lengthening.

me: dodge it!

ai: byou!!

me: use aqua tail!

ai ran forward, jumped up, spun a bit & then she used the move

it hit him, knocking him over backwards

The fire unicorn barely dodged by doing a backflip. “Quick Attack!” Still in mid-air, Asher rammed into the water cat hard, and followed up with a commanded Double Kick to the Aibyou’s sides.

The fire unicorn barely dodged by doing a backflip. “Quick Attack!” Still in mid-air, Asher rammed into the water cat hard, and followed up with a commanded Double Kick to the Aibyou’s sides.

ai: byouu~

me: hang in there, ai! use hydro pump!

ai: ai... ai~

byou!!!!!!

the powerful stream of water headed for him...

it hit him

“Now! Giga Impact!” The fire unicorn suddenly burst through the water and slammed into the water cat, before jumping back some distance.

“Now! Giga Impact!” The fire unicorn suddenly burst through the water and slammed into the water cat, before jumping back some distance.

me: ai, dodge!

ai: byou!! doing so

me: recover!

ai: aiiii!!
aibyou!

me: ok, now use bite!

ai ran up to him, jumped onto the top of his mane

she used the move on his ear *i wasn't sure where to have her do it*

In one quick reflex, the fire horse yelled out loud, and then slammed the side the water cat was on into the ground. When Asher got up again, he was livid, and without a word slammed into the water cat with a Fleur Blade.

In one quick reflex, the fire horse yelled out loud, and then slammed the side the water cat was on into the ground. When Asher got up again, he was livid, and without a word slammed into the water cat with a Fleur Blade.

ai: byou~

ai: aii~

me: hang in there! use aqua jet!!

ellie: pikachu!!

aro: aroha!!

ai: aiii-byouu!!

she got covered in water... then she prepelled herself with her tail towards him

she really hit him

Back
Top Bottom