• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

anime-style battling

“Fleur Blade!” The fire unicorn swung his glowing horn downwards at the water cat, instead knocking the Aibyou to the ground. “Now Double Kick!” Then the horse violently kicked the water cat while it was still down.

“Fleur Blade!” The fire unicorn swung his glowing horn downwards at the water cat, instead knocking the Aibyou to the ground. “Now Double Kick!” Then the horse violently kicked the water cat while it was still down.

me: ai, try to dodge!

when he was about to use another double kick on her, she got up & jumped out of the way

ai: ai!!!!

me: ai, use brine!!

ai: byouu!!!
she fired a powerful stream of water at him

it hit him (?)

“Finish off with Giga Impact!” The Pyresian burst through the stream and slammed into the water cat hard. Asher then stumbled backwards and slumped onto the ground, unconscious.

“Finish off with Giga Impact!” The Pyresian burst through the stream and slammed into the water cat hard. Asher then stumbled backwards and slumped onto the ground, unconscious.

me: get up, ai! you can do it!

ai: aii-byou!! doing her best to get up... she managed to do it

ai: aibyou!

ref: Pyresian is unable to battle... aibyou wins!

me: good job, ai!

ai came running to me
i stroked her on her head

ai: aiii ^^ purring like

me: do you want to have a rest, ai?

ai nodded

me: alright, then... return, ai

she went back into her heal ball

Last edited:
Robyn returned the Pyresian to his ball. “Ah well, you did great anyway buddy.” After about a minute of thinking she grabbed her Tomohawk’s ball and threw it out, sending out the cat-eagle.

Robyn returned the Pyresian to his ball. “Ah well, you did great anyway buddy.” After about a minute of thinking she grabbed her Tomohawk’s ball and threw it out, sending out the cat-eagle.

me: i choose you, apo! apollo throwing a moon ball *yep, she's in a moon ball :3 *

commenter: Robyn has choosen tomohawk & charlotte has choosen apollo

me: apo, use air slash!

apo: aaapo!!

her wings glowed white and she flapped them, releasing multiple white glowing saw disc-like energy blades from her wings at him

Last edited:
“Counter with Aura Sphere!” The cat-eagle immediately fired a few balls of bluish-white, causing an explosion when the two attacks collided together. “Heat Wave!” The Tomohawk flapped his wings and blasted a wave of superheated air straight at the flying ice mouse.

“Counter with Aura Sphere!” The cat-eagle immediately fired a few balls of bluish-white, causing an explosion when the two attacks collided together. “Heat Wave!” The Tomohawk flapped his wings and blasted a wave of superheated air straight at the flying ice mouse.

me: dodge it , apo!

apo: po!! doing so, flapping upwards

me: ok, apo, use mist!

apo: apoo!!! breathing out a white mist

“Hurricane!” Robyn shouted, prompting the Tomohawk to blast the cold mist right back at the Apollo with a strong gust of air while simultaneously thinking “(What was Mist even supposed to do?)”.

“Hurricane!” Robyn shouted, prompting the Tomohawk to blast the cold mist right back at the Apollo with a strong gust of air while simultaneously thinking “(What was Mist even supposed to do?)”.

(apparently, it Provides full protection against any enemy status attack)

me: apo, use gust!

apo: apo! apo! apo! apo! apo! apo!

(In this specific situation though.)

“Dodge and use Stone Edge!” The Tomohawk dropped to the ground to avoid the Flying-type attacks, then slammed a paw on the ground and watched as a sharp stone pillar hit the flying mouse from underneath.

(In this specific situation though.)

“Dodge and use Stone Edge!” The Tomohawk dropped to the ground to avoid the Flying-type attacks, then slammed a paw on the ground and watched as a sharp stone pillar hit the flying mouse from underneath.

apo: pollo~

she managed to get a hold of herself

me: attagirl, apo! now let's use ice beam!

apo: aaapoo!! firing the move at him

The Tomohawk literally held a wing in front of himself and just used that to block the attack, looking really unimpressed with the Apollo. “(And that’s pretty much all you got,)” he taunted sarcastically.

The Tomohawk literally held a wing in front of himself and just used that to block the attack, looking really unimpressed with the Apollo. “(And that’s pretty much all you got,)” he taunted sarcastically.

apo: pollo!

me: easy, apo...

use thunder wave!

apo: pollo!!
she released rings of electricity from her mouth at him

it hit him, paralyzing him

Last edited:
“(Yeah, I don’t really care. Cheap trick you got there though.)” “Aura Sphere!” The cat-eagle then fired multiple aura balls at the Apollo, acting so cool about getting paralyzed that it was kinda infuriating.

“(Yeah, I don’t really care. Cheap trick you got there though.)” “Aura Sphere!” The cat-eagle then fired multiple aura balls at the Apollo, acting so cool about getting paralyzed that it was kinda irritating.

(is it tomohawk that's saying '“(Yeah, I don’t really care. Cheap trick you got there though.)' ? )

me: protect!

apo: pollo!

me: great!! now use Acrobatics!

apo: apoolo!

her body glowed light-blue, and she started to quickly zip through the air multiple times before tackling him...

“Reflect!” The cat-eagle formed a barrier around itself before the Apollo could strike, nullifying any damage that would’ve been done. “Now use Taunt!” Robyn said. “(Huh, you can’t hit hard enough nor hit straight! Congratulations, you’ve failed my expectations!)” The Tomohawk said, clapping as he did so, before slamming his paws on the ground and knocking the ice mouse into the air with a Stone Edge. “(Too frail? Well that’s what you get for relying on dodging all the time!)”

(Yeah, it is. I separate Pokémon talk from people talk by adding the brackets.)

Last edited:
“Reflect!” The cat-eagle formed a barrier around itself before the Apollo could strike, nullifying any damage that would’ve been done. “Now use Taunt!” Robyn said. “(Huh, you can’t hit hard enough nor hit straight! Congratulations, you’ve failed my expectations!)” The Tomohawk said, clapping as he did so, before slamming his paws on the ground and knocking the ice mouse into the air with a Stone Edge. “(Too frail? Well that’s what you get for relying on dodging all the time!)”

apo: apoo~

apo: pooo!! a bit frustrated at his words

me: easy girl, use recover!

apo: apooo.....

apollo!

me: great, now use icy wind!

she blew sparkling blue snow out of her mouth at him...

it hit him

apollo: apo apo po apollo... (how's that for hitting straight...)

“(Lazy.)” The Tomohawk blocked the wind with his wing and was currently brushing some ice crystals off it, seemingly unbothered. “Use Roost!” The cat-eagle then healed whatever previous damage he had sustained.

“(Lazy.)” The Tomohawk blocked the wind with his wing and was currently brushing some ice crystals off it, seemingly unbothered. “Use Roost!” The cat-eagle then healed whatever previous damage he had sustained.

apo, thinking: apo apollo.... (i'll show you lazy...)

me: apo, use agility & then quick attack!

dcukt4k-d41cbb45-9ad3-400b-8cb0-b51dda765623.png

apo: apo! apo! apo! apo! apo!

apollo!

she rammed into him, knocking him backwards

Back
Top Bottom