• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

anime-style battling

Hayato had a split second to come up with his next command. Crazily enough, he did come up with something right before the smell hit his Sentret’s nose: “Dig, now!” Immediately, the round bunny disappeared into the ground.

flora: chi? chikori?

me: stay calm, flora *thinking* ..... ah.. flora, back up a bit & when he comes up, use razor leaf

flora: chiko!

flora backs up & gets ready

“Now! Iron Tail!” Then the Sentret popped out of the ground. The problem? It popped out from under the Chikorita, and was following up with a steel-hardened tail slap (not to be confused with Tail Slap).

“Now! Iron Tail!” Then the Sentret popped out of the ground. The problem? It popped out from under the Chikorita, and was following up with a steel-hardened tail slap (not to be confused with Tail Slap).

flora: chikori~
chiko~

me: flora, are you alright?

flora: chi~

me: hang in there

try a poison powder

flora: chiko! chii~ *a purple wave shot out from her leaf towards sentret*

"Quick Attack!" Hayato shouted, watching as the Normal-type quickly evaded the poison mist and charged straight at the Chikorita.

"Quick Attack!" Hayato shouted, watching as the Normal-type quickly evaded the poison mist and charged straight at the Chikorita.

me: look out, flora... quick attack into magical leaf

flora: chiko! she charges at him & then uses magical leaf

the magical leaf hits him

The sudden impact caused the Sentret to roll backwards, which looked kinda cute and funny at the same time. "Y'right buddy?" Hayato asked, to which the round bunny replied with a nod. "Great, then Quick Attack!" The boy shouted as his Pokémon charged foward.

The sudden impact caused the Sentret to roll backwards, which looked kinda cute and funny at the same time. "Y'right buddy?" Hayato asked, to which the round bunny replied with a nod. "Great, then Quick Attack!" The boy shouted as his Pokémon charged foward.

me: flora, dodge it & use razor leaf

flora, doing so, dodges it
flora: chi!

she uses razor leaf

flora: chi-ko!

Last edited:
"Swift!" In a split second, the Normal-type pivoted towards the Chikorita and fired a stream of flying stars at the Grass starter. However, instead of the Chikorita, the stars collided with the Razor Leaf attack, causing a mini explosion.

"Swift!" In a split second, the Normal-type pivoted towards the Chikorita and fired a stream of flying stars at the Grass starter. However, instead of the Chikorita, the stars collided with the Razor Leaf attack, causing a mini explosion.

me: hang in there, flora.... *thinking: i'll use the best move last*

me: flora, use agility

flora: chikori! chi, chi, chi!

"Quick Attack into Fury Swipes!" Hayato commanded. At least one thing I know 'bout him now is that he really likes move combos and Quick Attack.

The Sentret charged towards the Chikorita once more, this time slashing around wildly with Fury Swipes.

"Quick Attack into Fury Swipes!" Hayato commanded. At least one thing I know 'bout him now is that he really likes move combos and Quick Attack.

The Sentret charged towards the Chikorita once more, this time slashing around wildly with Fury Swipes.

me: flora, use vine whip

flora: chikori-ta!

Because the narrator has the logic that stubby claws beat vines, she's basically gonna say that the Sentret slashed at the Vine Whip attack, and since said vines are a part of the Chikorita's body...

"Yeah, yeah, could you not bore us with an explanation now?" Hayato said as the Sentret battled the Vine Whip.

Because the narrator has the logic that stubby claws beat vines, she's basically gonna say that the Sentret slashed at the Vine Whip attack, and since said vines are a part of the Chikorita's body...

"Yeah, yeah, could you not bore us with an explanation now?" Hayato said as the Sentret battled the Vine Whip.

me: hang in there, flora

flora: chi...

just then, one of her vines whips hits sentret a bit

And then somehow, the Sentret started spinning from the slight impact. Hayato hadn't the foggiest what Charlotte was planning, but decided he didn't want to find out. "Dig!" He shouted, and the bunny instantly disappeared intothe ground.

And then somehow, the Sentret started spinning from the slight impact. Hayato hadn't the foggiest what Charlotte was planning, but decided he didn't want to find out. "Dig!" He shouted, and the bunny instantly disappeared intothe ground.

me: ok, flora.... let's get ready for a solar beam

flora: chiko!

her leaf started absorbing sunlight

"Now! Slam, Dyanamic Punch and Iron Tail!" Hayato ordered while the Chikorita was still absorbing light, and the Sentret knocked the Grass starter off the ground before assaulting it with the ballista of attacks.

"Now! Slam, Dyanamic Punch and Iron Tail!" Hayato ordered while the Chikorita was still absorbing light, and the Sentret knocked the Grass starter off the ground before assaulting it with the ballista of attacks.

flora: chikori~

me: flora! hang in there, flora....

now, fire the solar beam!

flora: chi~ ri-taa!!

the solar beam hits sentret

sentret: sen-tret~

ref: sentret is unable to battle.... chikorita wins

commenter: unbelievable... chikorita knocks out sentret with just one attack

me: nice, flora

flora: chikori ^^

"Woah, nice one!" Hayato praised as he returned his rekt Sentret to its ball. "You did good, get some rest."

Man, if I was as cheerful and crazily optimistic as this guy, I would probably tell that Charlotte girl that it's no fun if I'm supposed to screw up every match! Wait, what do you mean she can read this?! Aggghhhh hftyjhgfy

Hayato then sent out his next Pokemon, a Venomoth.

(Hey, you done anything interesting lately?)

"Woah, nice one!" Hayato praised as he returned his rekt Sentret to its ball. "You did good, get some rest."

Hayato then sent out his next Pokemon, a Venomoth.

me: flora, get some rest...
flora: chi~
i return her to her ball

me: go, breeze

breeze: pidgeotto!

Back
Top Bottom