1. Interested in joining the Bulbagarden staff? See details here.
  2. Updated: The forums are going to be down this weekend (tentatively Saturday the 26th) for maintenance as we upgrade the software to XenForo 2. Particularly of note is that blogs are going to be removed for the time being, but we are getting a lot of new features with the upgrade.

For more details, see this thread.

anime-style battling

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Games' started by cascata25, Oct 18, 2018.

1. Rockium

Rockium I may be editing a bit too much

Blog Posts:
    (Actually, there’s nothing to dodge in the first place, Lillian’s just making a strange statue.)

The statue ran in front of the Astralotl and a barrier rose up from the ground, shielding them both from the ice attack. Suddenly, the Aibyou replica burst through the frozen wall, teeth bared as it attempted to bite down on the water cat.

2. cascata25

cascata25 Member

Blog Posts:
    me: use dig! don't let 'her' bite you!

ai: ai--byou!!

she went underground

me: don't let 'her' use psychic on you, either, kay? *if she's planning on using that move anytime*

a few moments later, she came up behind 'her'

me: okay, ai! double edge!

she rammed into 'her' hard

3. Rockium

Blog Posts:
    “Psyshock!” The Astralotl faced her opponent and blasted the water cat with a powerful glittering beam when it got too close, sending the Aibyou tumbling to the other side of the arena. The stone Aibyou then struck the water cat a second later with its hard tail, proceeding to slash at the water cat with reckless abandon.

4. cascata25

cascata25 Member

Blog Posts:
    me: hang in there, ai!
    use thunder wave!

ai: byouu!!!!

the thunder wave hit 'her', paralyzing 'her'

5. Rockium

Blog Posts:
    The Astralotl easily redirected the Thunder Wave back to the water cat using Psychic. “Now, strike hard!” The statue then leapt into the air and spun around quickly, before aiming and ramming into the Aibyou like a cannonball.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.