• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

anime-style battling

I’m personally not sure how freezing said boulders helps, ‘cause now the Dragonair has flippin’ ice rocks coming at it. “Keep going with Rock Slide!”

ah, nuts.. i didn't thinking of that

me: sapphire, can you try and use iron tail to get rid of the rocks?

sapphire: draaa!

she swings her tail at each of them

One of the larger rock pieces manages to hit the Dragonair. “Quick Attack into Rock Slide!” The Larvitar then ran, jumped high above the Dragonair, and pelted her with rocks from above.

One of the larger rock pieces manages to hit the Dragonair. “Quick Attack into Rock Slide!” The Larvitar then ran, jumped high above the Dragonair, and pelted her with rocks from above.

sapphire: draagonair!

me: sapphire! are you alright?

ellie: pi-ka-chu?

sapphire: dra!

me: use aqua tail!

sapphire does so & swings her tail at larviter

it hits him

Last edited:
Thought process: Okay, Water Gun’s super effective, but it’s still kinda weak without STAB...and the special defense boost from Sandstorm...okay maybe the Larvitar’s not going down yet.
*A few episodes of Nullmetal Alchemist later*
Aqua Tail?....sure can faint now. No excuse for it not to.

Long description short, Larvitar got rekt as well.

Thought process: Okay, Water Gun’s super effective, but it’s still kinda weak without STAB...and the special defense boost from Sandstorm...okay maybe the Larvitar’s not going down yet.
*A few episodes of Nullmetal Alchemist later*
Aqua Tail?....sure can faint now. No excuse for it not to.

Long description short, Larvitar got rekt as well.

ref: larviter is unable to battle... dragonair wins

commenter: dragonair's aqua tail delt larviter the final blow

me: sapphire, that was great!

sapphire: dragonair! ^^

I’m not gonna bother narrating Hayato’s lines anymore, he’s too cheerful for his own good. How is he not the slightest bit frustrated yet? “Now let’s go, Charcoal!” He called out, sending out his next Pokémon, a Growlithe.

I’m not gonna bother narrating Hayato’s lines anymore, he’s too cheerful for his own good. How is he not the slightest bit frustrated yet? “Now let’s go, Charcoal!” He called out, sending out his next Pokémon, a Growlithe.

*i think he might be... he's just not showing it much*

commenter: hayato has chosen growlithe as his 3rd pokemon

me: sapphire, get some rest
me: go, brownie

brownie: furret!

commenter: & charlotte subs dragonair for furret

(Good point.)

“Now let’s get this show on the road!” Hayato said right after the battle began. “Charcoal, use Flame Wheel!” The fire puppy then barreled straight at the Furret, covered in flames.

(Good point.)

“Now let’s get this show on the road!” Hayato said right after the battle began. “Charcoal, use Flame Wheel!” The fire puppy then barreled straight at the Furret, covered in flames.

brownie: furret~ looking surprised a bit

me: whoa! brownie, use protect!

a shield appeared in front of her

I was gonna say boom, but I’m kinda supposed to say more than that. Aaaannyways, a mini explosion occurred. “Ember, then Flame Wheel!” Hayato called out, and a bright orange flame shot out through the dust, followed by a rolling fireball coming from behind the Furret.

(One question...you intend to win all these?)

I was gonna say boom, but I’m kinda supposed to say more than that. Aaaannyways, a mini explosion occurred. “Ember, then Flame Wheel!” Hayato called out, and a bright orange flame shot out through the dust, followed by a rolling fireball coming from behind the Furret.

(One question...you intend to win all these?)

me: brownie, use agility

*um... i don't know ^^' *

brownie: fu-rret!

“Swift!” The Growlithe then shot out a bunch of stars from its tail, which chased after the Furret.

(Me neither.)

“Swift!” The Growlithe then shot out a bunch of stars from its tail, which chased after the Furret.

(Me neither.)

me: brownie, use defense curl

she curls up in a ball, protecting herself from the swift

it hits her, but then she uncurls, unaffected

(I...take that back.)

“Now, Bite!” Suddenly, Charcoal appeared in front of the Furret, fangs bared, and pounced.

(I...take that back.)

“Now, Bite!” Suddenly, Charcoal appeared in front of the Furret, fangs bared, and pounced.

me: brownie!

brownie: furrett~
adc3081237754084f4566fa7979bec80-d6f1kwy.png

commenter: oh, that's gotta hurt!

me: brownie, swift!

brownie does so

it makes charcoal release brownie

brownie:
adc3081237754084f4566fa7979bec80-d6f1kwy.png

me: are you alright, brownie?

brownie: furr~

The fire dog was knocked back, but still managed to land on its paws. “Now, Dig!” Hayato commanded, and the Growlithe instantly shot into the ground.

The fire dog was knocked back, but still managed to land on its paws. “Now, Dig!” Hayato commanded, and the Growlithe instantly shot into the ground.

me: brownie, use rest

she closes her eyes & does so & she glows light green & begins to heal herself

“Now!” And the Growlithe popped outta the ground right underneath the Furret. “Give it everything you got!” Charcoal the proceeded to Flame Wheel the sleeping Furret, followed by a Bite, then a combination of Ember and Swift.

“Now!” And the Growlithe popped outta the ground right underneath the Furret. “Give it everything you got!” Charcoal the proceeded to Flame Wheel the sleeping Furret, followed by a Bite, then a combination of Ember and Swift.

me: hang in there, brownie!

(Just once, I’d like to finish this.)

“Finish this with Flame Wheel and Take Down!” Hayato shouted. Charcoal crashed down onto Brownie, before cloaking itself in flames and rolling on the Furret as hard as it could.

Back
Top Bottom