• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

anime-style battling

(Yea, that’s the waiting part.)

ai came up

me: use disarming voice!

she lifted her head &

ai: aiii!!

dcuk1l7-a69b1ad7-4e5b-4f19-9135-7d0053ddf426.png

the move hit 'her' sending her back down to the ground (?)

Last edited:
No words were said, none needed to be said. All Robyn had to do was nod, prompting the Astralotl to fire an extremely powerful Psyshock right at the Disarming Voice, blasting past the Fairy move entirely before heading straight for the water cat.

No words were said, none needed to be said. All Robyn had to do was nod, prompting the Astralotl to fire an extremely powerful Psyshock right at the Disarming Voice, blasting past the Fairy move entirely before heading straight for the water cat.

me: again, ai!

she used another disarming voice

ai: aiiii!!!

she pushed back the psyshock

me: don't give up, ai!

ai: aiii!!

just then, the move pushed through the psyshock, & the disarming voice hit 'her' this time (?)

Last edited:
“Light Screen!” A barrier of light formed in front of the Astralotl before the attack could land, negating much of the damage done. “Now, Calm Mind!” Lillian once again closed her eyes and opened them to reveal a glowing light, maxing out her special attack and heightening her special defense.

“Light Screen!” A barrier of light formed in front of the Astralotl before the attack could land, negating much of the damage done. “Now, Calm Mind!” Lillian once again closed her eyes and opened them to reveal a glowing light, maxing out her special attack and heightening her special defense.

me: use swift!

ai: byouu!!

the stars headed for 'her'

they hit 'her' while she was doing the calm mind

To the water cat’s surprise (maybe), Lillian was unfazed, looking just as unharmed as she was before the attack.

To the water cat’s surprise (maybe), Lillian was unfazed, looking just as unharmed as she was before the attack.

ai was a bit surprised

me: ai, use aqua tail!

ai: ai! nodding

she starting running, her tail became surrounded by water

she jumped up... she swung her tail at 'her' , knocking her over (?)

“Lillian, now! Mega Evolve!” Robyn shouted, brandishing the bracelet on her wrist to reveal a Keystone dangling at the end of it. Both the keystone and the Astralotite on the psychic axolotl’s collar glowed bright gold, beams of light linking the two until the Astralotl glowed brightly and began to change appearance. The light disappeared with one bright flash, revealing the Mega Astralotl: the forehead gem had disappeared, now replaced by two magenta horns, the end of the Astralotl’s tail had grown two new frills, and its body had become a lot longer and serpentine, with the hind legs missing.

Not missing a beat, Lillian coiled into a large hoop, letting the Aibyou charge right into the middle of the hoop only for the momentum of its Aqua Tail to send it careening to the ground.

“Lillian, now! Mega Evolve!” Robyn shouted, brandishing the bracelet on her wrist to reveal a Keystone dangling at the end of it. Both the keystone and the Astralotite on the psychic axolotl’s collar glowed bright gold, beams of light linking the two until the Astralotl glowed brightly and began to change appearance. The light disappeared with one bright flash, revealing the Mega Astralotl: the forehead gem had disappeared, now replaced by two magenta horns, the end of the Astralotl’s tail had grown two new frills, and its body had become a lot longer and serpentine, with the hind legs missing.

Not missing a beat, Lillian coiled into a large hoop, letting the Aibyou charge right into the middle of the hoop only for the momentum of its Aqua Tail to send it careening to the ground.

ai: byou~

me: oh my....

me: ok, ai, hang in there

use signal beam!

ai: byou!

ai-byouu!!!

she fired the signal beam at mega Astralotl

“Psychic!” Robyn said. The Mega Astralotl’s eyes glowed bright pink, stopping the attack in its tracks, before redirecting it back towards the Aibyou. “Add a Dragon Pulse!” And Lillian did just that, firing a much larger dragon-shaped violet beam at the water cat.

“Psychic!” Robyn said. The Mega Astralotl’s eyes glowed bright pink, stopping the attack in its tracks, before redirecting it back towards the Aibyou. “Add a Dragon Pulse!” And Lillian did just that, firing a much larger dragon-shaped violet beam at the water cat.

me: dodge it, ai!

ai: byou!

me: now, use double team & agility!

mutiple of her began running in circles around her

ai: ai! ai ai ai ai, ai, ai, ai, ai

“Psychic and Thunderbolt!” The Mega Astralotl simply lifted all the Aibyou into the air with her psychic ability, bunched them all together in front of her, and fired a massively powerful bolt of lightning at the group while they couldn’t move.

“Psychic and Thunderbolt!” The Mega Astralotl simply lifted all the Aibyou into the air with her psychic ability, bunched them all together in front of her, and fired a massively powerful bolt of lightning at the group while they couldn’t move.

me: ai! use iron tail!!

ai: byouu~

she used iron tail on the thunderbolt, while struggling a bit

ellie: pikachu!!

aro: aroha!!

The Astralotl simply focused her full power on the Thunderbolt, allowing it to break through the Iron Tail easily, dealing a lot of damage to the water cat.

The Astralotl simply focused her full power on the Thunderbolt, allowing it to break through the Iron Tail easily, dealing a lot of damage to the water cat.

she dropped to the ground

ai: ai, hang in there!

ai: ai~ ai~ panting

me: ai, use recover!

ai: byou....

aibyou!!

me: use iron tail, again!

ai: ai-byou!!

she began to run to 'her'... she ran up 'her' tail

she then used a powerful iron tail on 'her' ... with her determination, it really was powerful...

“Protect!” The Mega Astralotl raised a barrier around it before the attack could land, preventing herself from being damaged. “Hey, let’s try something! Ice Beam the ground!” Robyn said, and the psychic axolotl fired a frozen beam at the arena floor, covering the entire surface with slippery ice that would prove difficult to walk or run on.

“Protect!” The Mega Astralotl raised a barrier around it before the attack could land, preventing herself from being damaged. “Hey, let’s try something! Ice Beam the ground!” Robyn said, and the psychic axolotl fired a frozen beam at the arena floor, covering the entire surface with slippery ice that would prove difficult to walk or run on.

me: use iron tail again!

ai, while she was still up there

ai: aii-byou!!

she swung her tail at 'her' again

me, talking to myself quietly: let it hit....

it really hit... it knocked Mega Astralotl over a bit (?)

Last edited:
“Counter with Spacial Rend!” The dragon’s eyes glowed sunset orange as a pink blade of light glowed from one arm, meeting the Iron Tail head-on before Lillian released the pink blade of light at the water cat, sending it flying backwards with a hefty explosion. “Psyshock and Thunderbolt!” Robyn said next, prompting the Mega Astralotl to fire both a glittering pink beam and a massive bolt of lightning at the water cat continuously, with the double beam moving around to chase the Aibyou if the initial strike didn’t land.

“Counter with Spacial Rend!” The dragon’s eyes glowed sunset orange as a pink blade of light glowed from one arm, meeting the Iron Tail head-on before Lillian released the pink blade of light at the water cat, sending it flying backwards with a hefty explosion. “Psyshock and Thunderbolt!” Robyn said next, prompting the Mega Astralotl to fire both a glittering pink beam and a massive bolt of lightning at the water cat continuously, with the double beam moving around to chase the Aibyou if the initial strike didn’t land.

ai: byouu~

with ai, hanging on the ground

she started to slip a bit

ai: ai, ai, ai~

me: ai!

ah! i know.... ai, stick out your claws!

ai: ai! she stuck her claws out on the ground, crumbling some of the ice underneath her

'byou!!' getting up

evelyn: ''that's a great idea.... that she probably won't slip''

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom