• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

anime-style battling

The dragon disappeared from sight again, this time a Dragon Claw batting the water cat across the field.

The dragon disappeared from sight again, this time a Dragon Claw batting the water cat across the field.

ai: byouu!~

me: ai! hang in there, girl!

use aqua jet!

ai: aiii-byouu!!!

she headed for 'her' in a big stream of water... spinning her tail to move

me: try to dodge any attack 'she' might use

ai: byouu! nodding

Both Robyn and the Astralotl nodded at the same time, and the psychic dragon coiled into a large loop once more, sending the Aibyou careening into the ground when it met with no resistance. “Psychic!” Robyn shouted, then prompting Lillian to control the water cat’s movements with her psychic power, raising it high into the air before slamming it hard on the ground with her telekinesis.

Both Robyn and the Astralotl nodded at the same time, and the psychic dragon coiled into a large loop once more, sending the Aibyou careening into the ground when it met with no resistance. “Psychic!” Robyn shouted, then prompting Lillian to control the water cat’s movements with her psychic power, raising it high into the air before slamming it hard on the ground with her telekinesis.

ai: byouu~~ meowing like

me: you're alright, girl....
quick attack!!

ai: byouu!

she began running towards 'her'

she ran up her tail onto her back

me: hang on real tight to 'her' & use signal beam!

ai, at the close range, used the move

ai: byouuu!!!

she fired a streaky pink beam from her mouth at 'her' & it hit 'her' (?)

she became confused... (?)

Last edited:
The dragon disappeared from right under the water cat, effectively dodging the Signal Beam, before reappearing behind the Aibyou and blasting a close-range Thunderbolt at it. ‘Try all you want, but you can’t hit me very easily.’

The dragon disappeared from right under the water cat, effectively dodging the Signal Beam, before reappearing behind the Aibyou and blasting a close-range Thunderbolt at it. ‘Try all you want, but you can’t hit me very easily.’

ai: ai~ ai~ byou~ *oh, come on~ *

me, talking to myself: hmmm... if we use that move that she worked so hard to learn.....

yeah, it 'might' work...

ai!

her ears pricked up... she looked back at me... she saw my smile

she smiled back & nodded, understanding

Last edited:
Lillian glanced at her trainer for a brief second, the two giving each other a reassuring nod in response. Robyn looked on confidently while the Mega Astralotl’s amethyst eyes seemed to darken slightly. ‘Go on, then. Do your worst.’

Lillian glanced at her trainer for a brief second, the two giving each other a reassuring nod in response. Robyn looked on confidently while the Mega Astralotl’s amethyst eyes seemed to darken slightly. ‘Go on, then. Do your worst.’

me: okay, ai! use sheer cold!

ai: ai! byouu!!!!

her body became outlined in light blue aura and she pulled her head back and opened her mouth. a spinning orb of bright blue energy formed in front of it. she then fired a powerful light blue beam of energy with light blue snowflake-shaped sparkles from the orb at Mega Astralotl

“Psychic!” Robyn called out, barely fazed. The dragon stopped the beam right in its tracks with psychic energy, then diverted the absolute-zero frost beam right at the Aibyou. ‘Okay, if this is your worst, then you really do stand no chance,’ the Astralotl said, doing the telepathic equivalent of muttering under her breath.

“Psychic!” Robyn called out, barely fazed. The dragon stopped the beam right in its tracks with psychic energy, then diverted the absolute-zero frost beam right at the Aibyou. ‘Okay, if this is your worst, then you really do stand no chance,’ the Astralotl said, doing the telepathic equivalent of muttering under her breath.

ai dodged out of the way

me: use agility!

ai: ai! ai! ai! ai! ai! ai! ai! ai! ai!

me: sheer cold again! & do all you can to make it hit!

ai: ai! ai! ai! byouuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!

The dragon simply looped around the frozen beam with ease, warping away when she needed to, irritating the water cat.

The dragon simply looped around the frozen beam with ease, warping away when she needed to, irritating the water cat.

ai: byouuuu!!!!

me: close your eyes, & sense where she'll be if she loops around it & warps away again... & then strike!

ai closed her eyes

And then Robyn decided it was their turn to attack. “Now, Thunderbolt! See if you can finish it off!” The Astralotl then followed up with a giant bolt of electricity.

And then Robyn decided it was their turn to attack. “Now, Thunderbolt! See if you can finish it off!” The Astralotl then followed up with a giant bolt of electricity.

me: dodge it!

ai: byou!

me: sheer cold!!

she used the move again, firing the powerful light blue beam of energy with light blue snowflake-shaped sparkles from the orb at Mega Astralotl

“Honestly, let’s be done with this - Lillian, Roar Of Time!” Robyn shouted. The Mega Astralotl coiled into a circle with a violet orb of energy building up in the middle of the loop, the orb blasting towards the Aibyou as a beam when enough energy had built up and the dragon’s body emanated a lavender aura. The beam sliced through the Sheer Cold attack like wet tissue, hitting the water cat like a meteor before anyone could say anything, and for a moment no one could see anything due to the resulting explosion of light and heavy dust cloud.

“Honestly, let’s be done with this - Lillian, Roar Of Time!” Robyn shouted. The Mega Astralotl coiled into a circle with a violet orb of energy building up in the middle of the loop, the orb blasting towards the Aibyou as a beam when enough energy had built up and the dragon’s body emanated a lavender aura. The beam sliced through the Sheer Cold attack like wet tissue, hitting the water cat like a meteor before anyone could say anything, and for a moment no one could see anything due to the resulting explosion of light and heavy dust cloud.

a second before the dust cleared, even without me telling her, she used her tail to jump out of the smoke

she managed to use protect in time before then.... she understoods me enough to know what to do

me: use double-edge!!

while 'she' was caught off guard, ai came at 'her' fast

me: ok, use sheer cold!!

she used the move

ai: byouuu!!!

this time, it managed to hit dead on

A cloud of dust appeared in front of the dragon, before revealing that the Astralotl was unharmed. ‘Really, nice try,’ Lillian commented.

A cloud of dust appeared in front of the dragon, before revealing that the Astralotl was unharmed. ‘Really, nice try,’ Lillian commented.

ai: ai~ ai~ byou~ *i won't give up~ *

me: okay, ai! use rain dance!!

ai: aiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii-byouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

meowing like at the sky..... forming rain clouds....

rain began to fall

“Recover and Thunder!” The dragon healed off any damage it had taken previously, before taking advantage of the rain to fire off powerful lightning bolts that almost always landed, attempting to shock the water cat into oblivion.

“Recover and Thunder!” The dragon healed off any damage it had taken previously, before taking advantage of the rain to fire off powerful lightning bolts that almost always landed, attempting to shock the water cat into oblivion.

me: protect!

ai: aiiii!!

Back
Top Bottom