• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Anime Worlds [Su's]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ebansu

ew
Reaction score
~THE ANIME WORLD!~​

Welcome tp the Anime World Now the colours are all disappearing and portals to other Anime Zones have started appearing people are starting to get worried. Those who want to join together and defeat these people who are destroying their precious zone's colours have all decided to meet up in the Music Room in the K-ON zone. But there are also those who are supporting the loss of colour and are meeting up in the Naruto Zone in the sand village, where Orochimaru has given them erasers to get rid of yet more colour. But no worries for those who are restoring colour, you have been given paintbrushes form a great Anime Film Maker, Hayao Miyazaki.

Worlds and places to go (so far am accepting requested worlds)

K-ON- Music Room, Fast Food Resteraunt, Yui's House, School Festival.

Naruto- Konoha, Sand Village,Forest of Death, Outskirts of Konoha

Tokyo Mew Mew - Cafe Mew Mew, Ichigo's House, The Aliens' Hideout, School, Mint's Mansion

Lucky Star - Cosplay Cafe, Anime Con, Konata's House, Tsukasa and Kagami's House

Vampire Knight- Night Class dorms, Day Class dorms, Cross' Office, Dance Hall Place

Ouran High School Host Club- Music Room 3, Courtyard, Train, Haruhi's house

Pokemon - Hearthome City, Pokemon Centre, Contest Hall, Fantina's Gym

Spirited Away - River, Bath House, Food Stall, Pig Barn, Yubaba's Room

Shaman King: Patch Village and Tokyo City

Rules

PG-13 Romance
No Extreme Violence, a bit of blood's fine, but no need to go over the top
Swearing's fine, just no posts full of it
Respect the Normal Bulbagarden Rules
Respect all the Rpers
Failure to follow ANY of these rules, and you'll recieve a warning, if you continue a short term / long term ban

SU

Name: (name of the anime character you will play as)
Nickname: (only if required)
Team: (Restoring or Erasing)
Appearance: (description of what the character looks like)
Personality: (the character's personality)
Other: (anything I've missed out or if you have a request for a place / zone put it here)

Rpers: The No More Hero, Dash

Last edited:
Yeah, f you couldl tell me places in them that's be great!

Nah, I was just curious, though if you want, I can still post a list of locations in case anyone else wants one. Also, do they have to actually be characters from a given anime?

No, I mean, do I have to use a canon character like Konata or Sen, or can I make my own?

Uh yeah it would have to be from an anime, sorry you can't make up your own!

Can I use a guy from Scott Pilgrim? I'll probably just have a one-episode guy from Yu-Gi-Oh, but just in case I change my mind.

2 questions
1: Can you have multiple characters?

2: Is this okay? :D

Name: Yoh Asakura
Nickname: just Yoh
Team: Restoring
Appearance: He has neck long dark brown hair and he is constantly seen wearing a pair of orange headphones behind or on his ears.
He normally wears dark green pants, sandals and a beige dress shirt that was open. He also always wears a necklace with 3 black pointy (beads?) on it.
Personality: A slacker by nature, Yoh maintains a carefree, laid-back attitude about everything, even with achieving his goal of becoming Shaman King. Because he was alienated by everyone outside of the family he instead chose to bond with spirits and has decided that anyone who can see spirits cannot be evil. He has even gotten a signature phrase: "everything will work out" as a way of seeing things. He is rarely on bad terms with anyone and always decides to make friends with the people he meets. He is deeply caring for his friends and is even ready to die for them or give up his dreams. He values nature as it's a good place to relax and hide from doing work or chores.
Other: Starting location: Funbari Hills, Tokyo
Other important Shaman King Locations: Patch Village and Tokyo City

okay I'll feature Shaman King in it and you're accepted also yeah feel free to have more characters max of 3 I think would do, or thins might get confusing...

Alright, decided what I want!

Name: Gaku Manabe
Personality: The last time he was seen in his anime, he was extremely childish and perverted. He's matured a lot, but that's not saying much. He's kind of a player, and is fairly selfish. However, he can be nice...Sometimes.
Appearance: Gaku still has his glasses, though he grew out his hair down to about an inch past his ears, having heard that chicks dig guys with long hair. He wears the school uniform, a white-button up shirt, with a tie black slacks and black shoes most of time.

Locations: Naota's House, Mabase High, Medica Mehanica Ruins, Burnt School, The River, The Sandlot.

accepted will add your places on!

@OwNaGe: I don't use them because although they may use that art style they aren't actually anime, like I was going to put KH in there but there never was an anime.

Kingdom Hearts has a manga though, and manga is more or less just anime in comic book form, so could it work?

Sorry for the double post, but can I control Akira from Lucky Star, and have a Lucky Channel-esque thing where she talks about the characters?

How about dragonball series places like: west city, kami's lookout, korin's tower, mt. paozu, kame house, etc.

here's my su if you decide to include dragonball

Name: Vegeta
Nickname: Veggie(he hates to be called this)
Age: 43 (appears around 30 because of his Saiyan blood.)
Appearance: Vegeta is quite short for his age at only 5'3", though he makes up for his height with great strength. His black spiky hair stands at almost a foot, with widow's peak down the middle of his forehead. He has very defined muscles, typical of saiyans. When he goes super saiyan or super saiyan 2 his hair glows golden and a yellow aura surrounds him. He wears a blue sleeveless jumpsuit, with white boots and gloves.
Personality: He is very hot-headed and thinks of humans as weak low-class slugs. His past as an evil warrior under the rule of Frieza has left him with a very short temper and is almost always angry or annoyd by something.
Other: nope nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom