• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Anime Anime you want remakes

Status
Not open for further replies.
On a light note, other than Rosario Vampire. I'd like a Shaman King remake. Now, the first anime isn't bad. It even has a decent dub, and that was made by 4Kids. However, it did stray away from the manga by the end, because the manga was publishing at the same time. Characters were changed, and the ending was changed. It wasn't bad either. However, what goes on in the manga.............. That is some good stuff. To see it animated would be awesome. Plus, Shaman King Flowers exists, and is on hiatus. An faithful adaptation of the manga would quench my thirst for Shaman King.

If they remade Fist of the North Star, Mobile Suit Gundam Wing and Rosario + Vampire (Done right using the source material to its fullest) I'd watch them. They would look great with modern tech and Rosario + Vampire needs an anime adaptation that is taken seriously.

I want them to once Detective Conan finishes(Give it a few years after...), to go back and remake it again.

But this time, the episodes are only adapted from the Manga chapters and with updated animation(Seriously though, I think DC's animation had a bad phase around Season 10)

Of course, there's over 82 volumes, so it might be troublesome to do...

DNAngel is another contender, but that also has to finish first.

I just remembered Fruits Basket, the manga was so sad but I heard the anime excluded a good amount...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom