• The Anime and Manga staff has posted a PSA regarding Go and how we'll handle future cases involving him from now onwards.

We strongly recommend checking out this thread.

Thank you in advance.
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • The 2020 staff drive for Bulbagarden is now live! If you're interested in joining the Bulbagarden staff team (whether it be forums, social media, or more!) then you're encouraged to apply!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Anime's return

Reaction score
At the least, this buys them 3 weeks. At most, 7.

Problem is, there's NO way this situation can be cleared up in 7 weeks. Certainly not 3...<_<

Reaction score
Apparently according to Dephender and his Interpretation, the Production stopped during the hiatus (fully or not, not known). Which means we are back to exactly where we were before the Hiatus in terms of production. There aren't more future episodes completed like some expected.
It is pretty possible they have some future episodes completed before the hiatus started (it's likely they don't want to use all episodes, since they will need these when the anime start again).

Also, it is possible they have advanced part of the episodes from home even if these aren't complete yet.

Reaction score
Well I to do it found another hobies, for example I have been playing Animal Crossing and playing Fallout New Vegas for the 10 time, I also learning to cook, for example the other day I cook and amazing pasta salad. Also doing some online marketing and design courses.

I'm also learning to draw, at first I copied some images but Im having fun. For example I draw the two worst characters evers in an anime. ;)
Been doing some Pokémon related stuff myself. Finished the recent season on Netflix, got Johto League Champion and Master Quest on DVD and after having them on my save for later list for 4-5 year I purchased Pokémon Diamond and Pearl Adventure (box set) & Pokémon Adventures Black and White Volume 1-9.

And thanks to Tubi TV I'm finally getting to view the subbed Super Sentai I have yet to get on DVD (Gingaman, GoGoFive, Gaoranger and Hurricanger). The for the first time I'll be viewing Kamen Rider (Original Series and Kuuga) and Ultraman Leo.

Also going to be getting my brother to watch more of MLP with me.

Young Battle Trainer
Reaction score
This thread should be locked, because its purpose was to speculate about when the hiatus will be over, and it will be over next Sunday.

I'm a male Mew and Sobble fan
Reaction score
This thread should be locked, because its purpose was to speculate about when the hiatus will be over, and it will be over next Sunday.
Except there is still Twilight Wings which has yet to return, which it should have yesterday because Pokemon made a tweet saying it would return on the 4th and it never aired. Source:

View: https://twitter.com/Pokemon/status/1266038997618429954

I just wonder if current events besides covid are the reason why this episode is taking so long to air.

Give me your lunch money now!!
Reaction score
I'm a male Mew and Sobble fan
Reaction score
I love how the episode went up almost immediately after I posted that. Maybe they just forgot.