• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Anime's return

At the least, this buys them 3 weeks. At most, 7.

Problem is, there's NO way this situation can be cleared up in 7 weeks. Certainly not 3...<_<

Apparently according to Dephender and his Interpretation, the Production stopped during the hiatus (fully or not, not known). Which means we are back to exactly where we were before the Hiatus in terms of production. There aren't more future episodes completed like some expected.

It is pretty possible they have some future episodes completed before the hiatus started (it's likely they don't want to use all episodes, since they will need these when the anime start again).

Also, it is possible they have advanced part of the episodes from home even if these aren't complete yet.

Well I to do it found another hobies, for example I have been playing Animal Crossing and playing Fallout New Vegas for the 10 time, I also learning to cook, for example the other day I cook and amazing pasta salad. Also doing some online marketing and design courses.

I'm also learning to draw, at first I copied some images but Im having fun. For example I draw the two worst characters evers in an anime. ;)

Been doing some Pokémon related stuff myself. Finished the recent season on Netflix, got Johto League Champion and Master Quest on DVD and after having them on my save for later list for 4-5 year I purchased Pokémon Diamond and Pearl Adventure (box set) & Pokémon Adventures Black and White Volume 1-9.

And thanks to Tubi TV I'm finally getting to view the subbed Super Sentai I have yet to get on DVD (Gingaman, GoGoFive, Gaoranger and Hurricanger). The for the first time I'll be viewing Kamen Rider (Original Series and Kuuga) and Ultraman Leo.

Also going to be getting my brother to watch more of MLP with me.

This thread should be locked, because its purpose was to speculate about when the hiatus will be over, and it will be over next Sunday.

This thread should be locked, because its purpose was to speculate about when the hiatus will be over, and it will be over next Sunday.
Except there is still Twilight Wings which has yet to return, which it should have yesterday because Pokemon made a tweet saying it would return on the 4th and it never aired. Source:

View: https://twitter.com/Pokemon/status/1266038997618429954

I just wonder if current events besides covid are the reason why this episode is taking so long to air.

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom