• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! Bulbagarden is hosting its first Bulbaleague Conference Pokemon Showdown Tournament! Check out this thread to get the full details!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Spoilers Anistar City Secret?

Adores and Admires Humor
Reaction score
Okay, I have Pokemon X and found all of the Mega Stones for my version. I was like, "Hey, does the sundial do something else now?"

Sure enough, when I saw the sundial again, there was one of the most magical scenery in the entire game.

Here is the steps that I took:

1. Found all of the Mega Stones for my version (X versions don't need to find Y Mega Stones, and vice versa)

2. Go to the the sundial between 8 - 9 p.m.

Has anyone else found this?

8eafb740-9f4f-11e3-b1c4-068eb5990048.jpeg

Also, if this is posted in the incorrect thread, please move it into the correct category. Thank You

Dat Alpha Sapphire!
Reaction score
Yessss I have; it's gorgeous. I found it completely on accident and I was like "wow, it does do something!"

VOLCANO BAKEMEAT
Reaction score
It does that regardless, it does that so you know what time is stone-hunting time

Borderland Sword
Reaction score
Actually, you can omit that first step. All you have to do is go there between 8 and 9 P.M. I don't have anywhere near all the mega stones and I've seen that.

01001000 01001001
Reaction score
So it justs...shines. Yep, it's official. It's a completionist reward that dosen't add up to it's full potential. Just like SMG 2 when you get all 240 stars. YOU GET A FUCKING WII MESSAGE BOARD PHOTO. And i got that reward... (sobs quietly due to completing SMG2)

Adores and Admires Humor
Reaction score
So it justs...shines. Yep, it's official. It's a completionist reward that dosen't add up to it's full potential. Just like SMG 2 when you get all 240 stars. YOU GET A FUCKING WII MESSAGE BOARD PHOTO. And i got that reward... (sobs quietly due to completing SMG2)
I guess it depends on the type of person that you are and what you are looking for. I like it, considering that I need the mega stones anyhow. I feel you though, sometimes the reward it very disappointing. Like in the Looker Case, because I don't think you can get anything really special from it.
It does that regardless, it does that so you know what time is stone-hunting time
Actually, you can omit that first step. All you have to do is go there between 8 and 9 P.M. I don't have anywhere near all the mega stones and I've seen that.
aww...and I thought I found something really special....

Last edited by a moderator:
Borderland Sword
Reaction score
I guess it depends on the type of person that you are and what you are looking for. I like it, considering that I need the mega stones anyhow. I feel you though, sometimes the reward it very disappointing. Like in the Looker Case, because I don't think you can get anything really special from it.
But the spinning shining this is not a reward. It happens regardless of how many Mega Stones you have. It just needs to be between 8 and 9 PM for it to happen. You don't get anything by getting all the stones except, I guess, the satisfaction of having them all.

Reaction score
Been there, done that, got the T-shirt.

It is still pretty cool to watch regardless :)