• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Announcing a new Head Administrator on the forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

evkl

Person-about-Bulba
Reaction score
Hi all,

A rather big staffing change has occurred and I wanted to make everyone aware of it. SaturnYoshi has stepped down as the head administrator due to time constraints. He's going to remain an administrator and stay involved with Bulbagarden--and for that, I'm very glad. But he's handed over the reins to @Musashi, who's going to be in charge of the forums on a day-to-day basis from here on out. So please give her a warm welcome to her new position. I have no doubt that she'll do a superb job in leading the staff and guiding the forums.

To explain the Head Administrator role a bit to those who don't know, it's the leader of the forums staff both internally and externally. What that means is Musashi both leads the forum staff and represents the staff to the users, and is a contact point for any major problems. If she so desires, Musa herself can explain her vision for the position a little more.

So, join me in thanking Saturn and congratulating Musashi--two great people who have dedicated their time and effort to the forum.

Best,
evkl

Congrats, Musashi! Enjoy the well-earned new responsibilities and power

Congrats Musashi. Good luck on the new job.

How much is the pay? :p

Congratz, Musashi~ I know you'll do a great job as head admin~

And thank you for your work as the previous head admin, Saturn~

Hey, Musashi. Congrats on the job and I thank you Saturn for your long dedication.

Congrats Musashi! I`m still fairly new and I don't know everyone, but I think I have seen you around here in the many threads I post in. Good luck with your new position, and let me know if you need a guard-dog to protect you from mailbox spam XD

Thanks for all the good work, $aturn!

And Musashi, I'm so happy for you! Congrats~

Congratulations, Musashi! And of course, thanks $aturn.

I think I'm going to miss SY now as the head administrator now. On the other hand... congratulations to Musashi :D

Congrats Musashi! You really deserve it!

$aturn¥oshi, thank you for everything you've done for the forums, and Bulba as a whole.

Wow, that's the fastest promotion I have seen so far! From ordinary moderator to Head Admin in about 4 months! Congratulations, Musashi!

Thanks for reading.

I was first made mod in May 2010. So I didn't move up the ranks quite that fast. XD

Thanks for the congratulations everyone. :) And a big thanks to SaturnYoshi for all the hard work he's done. I'll do my best to keep the forum running as smoothly as possible, and hopefully make a few improvements along the way.

As evkl mentioned, I'd like to explain my vision for the position a bit. I think there are two key factors for being a good head administrator. Communication, and having fun.

Communication is obviously key so you guys can clearly understand the rules, where to post what, and who to go to if you have any questions or problems. Having fun is also important because, well, that's what we're all here to do! And while the staff has a job to do, we enjoy our time here and like having fun as well!

There will be a few changes I'll be announcing later this week. The Real World forum will be going away, and is being replaced by two new forums. There should be something for everyone! I'll also be clearing up just who is in charge of what so if you have a problem or a question, it'll be clear who to come to. Of course, you can always contact @Ghost (the new director of user experience) or myself with any problems or concerns you may have.

As a final note, preparations are already underway for this year's Christmas contests! Mark your calendars for December 1st, because we have lots of exciting things planned!

Musashi

NEVER FORGET OUR FEARLESS LEADER, MAMA SATURN! YOU WILL LIVE FOREVER IN OUR HEARTS!

Also congrats and stuff, Musashi. Sup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom