• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Announcing Project Overgrow II

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are going to be upgrading the forums to vBulletin 4, which is more secure than the current software, provides a more expansive set of add-ons, and comes with a Content management System (CMS) which will give our content generators a place to display their work that's far superior to anything we have to offer today.

I thought we established from the testing that vB4 is pretty much a pile of crap.

Didn't the original Project Overgrow like never reach its final stage?

anyway, congrats both of you!

I'm really excited now! Congrats both of you and this is epic

Congratulations on the promotions evkl and SaturnYoshi. I think the both of you will do really well.

Can't wait for the second Project Overgrow. I'd love to help out with it if I can.

A warm welcome to the new commender of just about everything and a another one to the new leader of those who have the dreaded power of bans. Congratulations to all! I'm sure that you will do what you must because you can, for the good of all of us.

I will await the start of these endeavors and will offer anything I can to make them go smoothly. Basically, what I'm saying is: "Hooray! Stuff's happening and I haven't missed it entirely this time!"

*claps for evkl and $aturn¥oshi*

congrats!

And I'm looking forward to all the renovations. Who woulda thought this place could get any better? ;-)

Congrats to you both for the promotions! =]

I wasn't here at the time of the first Overgrow project, but I can only hope you guys succeed in accomplishing the second project, for the good of these forums. Also looking forward to vB4!

I didn't say "congratulations" before because I saw what you guys did to Ryuu after he apparently missed the memo too...

But, a hearty congrats to both evkl and $aturn¥oshi! I'm sure you two will do great!

I look forward to the changes! I hope that I do get to see them as soon as possible! Congrats to both of you, by the way!

We are going to be upgrading the forums to vBulletin 4, which is more secure than the current software, provides a more expansive set of add-ons, and comes with a Content management System (CMS) which will give our content generators a place to display their work that's far superior to anything we have to offer today.

I thought we established from the testing that vB4 is pretty much a pile of crap.

That was then, this is now. We've got a new test forum up and running, and it's a hell of a lot better than it used to be. Though that reminds me....I meant to get you on the testing team again. You've got Dev forum access, right? You should be able to see the links, etc.

Congratulations to both of them. :D

I'm really looking forward to the changes.

Congratulations to everyone, I hope you have a great time with the promotions given to you.

So, how soon will the forums be upgraded? Are we talking about months here or possibly about a couple of weeks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom