• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Announcing Project Overgrow II

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was then, this is now. We've got a new test forum up and running, and it's a hell of a lot better than it used to be. Though that reminds me....I meant to get you on the testing team again. You've got Dev forum access, right? You should be able to see the links, etc.

No, I don't think I do. The only Dev forum I see I can't see any posts in, even if I go "since the beginning". It's weird too, since I can see everything in PiaAT perfectly fine, but none of the posts in the standard Dev Forum.

So, how soon will the forums be upgraded? Are we talking about months here or possibly about a couple of weeks?
The vB4 upgrade date has always been something that's up in the air. I don't know if we have an exact date for when we hope the upgrade will be ready to implement yet or not.

We'll upgrade as soon as we're sure vB4 meets our needs.

The reason Overgrow I trailed off at the end is because we expected the vB4 upgrade at that point--and didn't expect it to have so many problems. But now, thankfully, most are fixed and we should be good to go.

I'm glad we are upgrading to VB4. No more annoying spambot threads (even though some were lulzy though).

Wasn't the vB4 upgrade announced a long time back?

Anyway, congrats to Saturn. He is going to do a great job. I'm confident.

No, I don't think I do. The only Dev forum I see I can't see any posts in, even if I go "since the beginning". It's weird too, since I can see everything in PiaAT perfectly fine, but none of the posts in the standard Dev Forum.

That's because PiaAT is publicly accessible, if I'm not mistaken.

That's because PiaAT is publicly accessible, if I'm not mistaken.

No, a new forum was created for this year's. PiaAT is still a sub-forum of the Dev forums. System Error and I both used to have access to the Dev forums, and now mysteriously lost it.

sorry! i'm really late to the party! Congrats Evlk and SaturnYoshi!
i'll do my best!

I can't wait to see what Overgrow II has in store....*smiles with anticipation*

I just thought of something I'd like to see with Overgrow II... it's not really anything big, but...

maybe we could add a thing to the user info for posts for gender, so for example, my post thing would say:

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
hurristat's Gallery
Member's Picture Albums

One of the issues I (and countless other people) have is using the right pronouns, lol.

You could always check the person's profile to see if they have their gender listed.

You could always check the person's profile to see if they have their gender listed.

well sometimes you need to know right when you're in the middle of a post and it would be a lot more trouble to check their profile. I think it would be a lot easier if it were right there.

Congrats to evkl and Saturn Yoshi. More power to you gaiz.

Congratulations on the promotions evkl and $aturn. Overgrow II sounds awesome. vB 4 sounds cool, especially now that I'm writing fanfiction again.

My argument for that is that if you bothered to list a gender in the first place, you probably want it to be known. And no...not everyone checks the profile *learned the hard way*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom