• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Announcing Project Overgrow II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally, I think the default vB4 skin is crap. A lot of the stuff isn't properly aligned and the like, even on the default vB4 site. We are definitely going to need some new skins when this comes out.

Not to be cagey but you'll find out when we get there; for now, we aren't doing any public previews. It's broadly the same as vB3, what we're on now.

A couple of questions

-What is keeping us from moving to it right away
-What is the CMS going to be used for exactly?

A couple of questions

-What is keeping us from moving to it right away?
Here's the answer to your first one.

Does anybody know when these enhancements will take place?
Yes and no. A bunch of them are being rolled out as we speak. A bunch more will go live when we're ready for them. So right now we're testing a bunch of the things we've talked about to make sure they're ready to give you the best experience possible right from the start. Until we have that confidence, we aren't going to roll them out.

But a bunch of things should be dropping quite soon.

I didn't put it clearly enough, my fault. I meant why didn't we move it earlier? What stopped us then?

We weren't ready to. We were still testing.

Will the new forum be significantly different from the current one?

Oh man! I can't believe I'm late to the party!

Congrats to both evkl and $aturn! I hope the future holds many days for you two to seize!

I sure hope the upgrade makes things far more exciting for us than they are, that is, if they can~

Ciao~

Congratulations, $aturn¥oshi! You will make a fine leader. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom