• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Announcing the new Bulbanews Editor-in-Chief

Status
Not open for further replies.

The dark lord trombonator

Yes, that's really my neck
Reaction score
Hi guys. For those of you who haven't met me, I'm the dark lord trombonator (trom) and for the past 12 months or so, it has been my pleasure to lead Bulbanews as Editor-in-Chief. Editing Bulbapedia, Bulbanews, and browsing the forums has been part of my routine for four years now, but as I've added other commitments to my life, I've gradually had less and less time for these -- particularly over the last six months. I tried to juggle things as best I could, but it came to the point where I knew it wasn't in the best interests of Bulbanews for me to keep shelving it in favour of "real life". Something had to give, and I made the hard call to step down from my role at Bulbagarden.

I would like to thank George Hutcheon @Bikini Miltank;) for his efforts in keeping Bulbanews afloat for the past few months, in what has been a busy period for our fandom. Effective immediately, George will be the new head honcho of Bulbanews, so please join me in congratulating him on his appointment and supporting him in the future.

Congratulations George.

Now is the time... for insane laughter!

[video=youtube;IYeL4Ch0UiY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYeL4Ch0UiY[/video]

I promise to be a benevolent dictator, and to stop the beatings just as soon as morale improves.

MuahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHA etc.

Congratulations to George, and thanks to trom for your service.

Congrats George! And sad to see you go Trom.

Trom, thank you so much for everything you've done for Bulbanews and Bulbapedia (and Bulbagarden as a whole). You've made an immeasurable impact here and I can say with certainty that you've made Bulbagarden a better place for the millions of visitors we serve.

We became BP admins together in 2009 and you've been one of my closest friends on the site since. I'm so happy you're moving up in life and I wish you the best wherever things take you.

You've got my info, never hesitate shoot me a message.

Rex

Some one's real name was used? This must be serious business.

Congratulations George.

Some one's real name was used? This must be serious business.

Congratulations George.

George contributes to Bulbanews under his real name. Not mentioning it in the announcement would cause confusion.

Congrats George, keep up the great work. Thanks for all your work trom and good luck with that "real life" thing you mentioned. Whatever it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom