• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Annoying calls

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexjuuhh

OH NOES! D:
Reaction score
So.. I figured, since most of the calls you get from the Gear, are pretty annoying.. Which of the calls do you think is the most annoying?

I didn't find a topic similar to this, so if there is one, then close this one ;)

The most annoying calls I got were from Camper Todd, in front of the Goldenrod Gate. He calls me, and tells me he can KO Ratatta, with his Psyduck, instead of the Golduck I battled after he called me for a rebattle. And then he tells me that he could probably take on the Goldenrod Gym.

Well, I give him good luck if he wants to take on Whitney and her rampaging Miltank. ;ll

The most annoying calls I got were from Camper Todd, in front of the Goldenrod Gate. He calls me, and tells me he can KO Ratatta, with his Psyduck, instead of the Golduck I battled after he called me for a rebattle.

Ironically, I KOed him with a Rattata when I first battled him.

I forgot who, but when one girl calls and tells me she always releases her caught Pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom