• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Annual fees for Pokémon Bank in Europe, Australia, New Zealand and the US revealed: T

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Annual fees for Pokémon Bank in Europe, Australia, New Zealand and the US revealed: The prices ...

The annual fees for Pokémon Bank in Europe, Australia, New Zealand and the US have be revealed on the official Pokémon X and Y website. The prices of Pokémon Bank are £4.99 per year in the UK, €4,49 per year in Europe, $6.50 per year in Australia, $8.50 per year in New Zealand and $4.99 per year in The US.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: Annual fees for Pokémon Bank in Europe, Australia, New Zealand and the US reveale

I'm so glad about this. I was worried they'd make the fees something ridiculous over here.

Re: Annual fees for Pokémon Bank in Europe, Australia, New Zealand and the US reveale

I wanna pay moooore

But this'll break my bank...! :mad:

I kid, I kid. I have a hundred easy on my 3DS. I'm good.

Bit un fair the US get it cheaper.

Things are like that with pretty much everything, don't know why.

Yeah, not to get into it to much but basically a lot of things are nearly double the price in Australia then it is in the US.

But $6.50 is barely nothing, thats less then a dollar per month. I'm quite happy with those prices :)

I have a lot of family in New Zealand and they often complain about the price differences when it comes to internet services and shipping and whatnot, but then I remind them that they live on an island with a comparitively small population in relation to the U.S. It never changes their standpoint, but at least I can try to get my point across. :D I feel that pain almost daily.

£4.99 = $8.04 (US), $8.54 (Aus), €5.94 or 805 ¥. Don't understand why it is so much more expensive for the UK just for data. I know, I know, £4.99 still doesn't seem much, but I don't get why we're charged that much more.

I've found this to be the case with a lot of games and consoles. You can usually switch the dollar sign for a pound sign and have a pretty accurate prediction of the UK price.

Pretty annoyed it's £5 for British, only $5 for Americans. But it's still ok I guess.

US is closer to Japan, where the servers are (I guess), so perhaps this has something to do with the price.

The price depends on where you are right? It happens that one of my 3DS is set to be in Japan, but I happen to be in Europe, but will it detect my true location?

Does anyone else think taxes might play in too? I'm not sure how so with an online service as Pokémon Bank, but at least with consoles and games, it would make sense that the price is higher in a country with higher taxes, I guess. I'm just so glad it's ridiculously cheap anyway :D

I also live in Australia and I think the fee is a bit not fair, but now however....I DISAGRE- ah, not bothered to quote Colress now. That's SOOOO late 2012. Now, don't reply with you unleashing your rage, ok? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom