• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.

Annual fees for Pokémon Bank in Europe, Australia, New Zealand and the US revealed: T

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Annual fees for Pokémon Bank in Europe, Australia, New Zealand and the US revealed: The prices ...

The annual fees for Pokémon Bank in Europe, Australia, New Zealand and the US have be revealed on the official Pokémon X and Y website. The prices of Pokémon Bank are £4.99 per year in the UK, €4,49 per year in Europe, $6.50 per year in Australia, $8.50 per year in New Zealand and $4.99 per year in The US.

Read more on Bulbanews

Hex Maniac

Reaction score
Re: Annual fees for Pokémon Bank in Europe, Australia, New Zealand and the US reveale

I'm so glad about this. I was worried they'd make the fees something ridiculous over here.

Swadloon

Reaction score
Re: Annual fees for Pokémon Bank in Europe, Australia, New Zealand and the US reveale

I wanna pay moooore

Silverwynde

#MyLittlePonyta
Reaction score

But this'll break my bank...! :mad:

I kid, I kid. I have a hundred easy on my 3DS. I'm good.

Muur

Unregistered User
Reaction score

Bit un fair the US get it cheaper.

Tophat Dragoneye

Because I like Tophats
Reaction score

Things are like that with pretty much everything, don't know why.

SwifTer

Reaction score

Yeah, not to get into it to much but basically a lot of things are nearly double the price in Australia then it is in the US.

But $6.50 is barely nothing, thats less then a dollar per month. I'm quite happy with those prices :)

Oster

Friend Safari Seeker
Reaction score

I have a lot of family in New Zealand and they often complain about the price differences when it comes to internet services and shipping and whatnot, but then I remind them that they live on an island with a comparitively small population in relation to the U.S. It never changes their standpoint, but at least I can try to get my point across. :D I feel that pain almost daily.

Jorah

Custom User Title
Reaction score

£4.99 = $8.04 (US), $8.54 (Aus), €5.94 or 805 ¥. Don't understand why it is so much more expensive for the UK just for data. I know, I know, £4.99 still doesn't seem much, but I don't get why we're charged that much more.

Bikini Miltank

A magical girl, transforming very slowly
Reaction score

I've found this to be the case with a lot of games and consoles. You can usually switch the dollar sign for a pound sign and have a pretty accurate prediction of the UK price.

SimH5

Reaction score

Pretty annoyed it's £5 for British, only $5 for Americans. But it's still ok I guess.

Te-em

I want to rp!
Reaction score

US is closer to Japan, where the servers are (I guess), so perhaps this has something to do with the price.

The price depends on where you are right? It happens that one of my 3DS is set to be in Japan, but I happen to be in Europe, but will it detect my true location?

MasterChrissie

Dragon breeder
Reaction score

Does anyone else think taxes might play in too? I'm not sure how so with an online service as Pokémon Bank, but at least with consoles and games, it would make sense that the price is higher in a country with higher taxes, I guess. I'm just so glad it's ridiculously cheap anyway :D

DestinyOfDeoxys

01001000 01001001
Reaction score

I also live in Australia and I think the fee is a bit not fair, but now however....I DISAGRE- ah, not bothered to quote Colress now. That's SOOOO late 2012. Now, don't reply with you unleashing your rage, ok? :p