• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Another big change in our forum leadership

dig

にせオーキドはかせ
Reaction score
  • Staff
Hey all!

I'm really delighted to announce that we have a new look for our forum leadership. I took over the forums after SoaringDylan on a temporary basis with the goal of find the best leadership for the forum, and I believe I've done that. I had an interview with every forum admin and super moderator, and can now formally announce Magnificent Entertainer as our new Head Administrator and Neo Blaze as our new Deputy Head Administrator.

I'm really proud of these two for stepping up to forum leadership, and I'm certain that the forums are going to be in a much better place moving forward.

wₕₑₙ yₒᵤ wᵢₛₕ ᵤₚₒₙ ₐ ₛₜₐᵣ
Reaction score
Yes, congratulations to Magnificent Entertainer & Neo Blaze! I am positive you two will do amazing in your new rules & the forums are all the better for it! :bulbagarden: