• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Another new Pokemon!

Yeah I'm gonna go with pre-evo that turns into either of the fireflies.

That was my reaction to. It's either linked to Volbeat/Illumise or Game Freak are really running out of ideas.

I really hope that it's unlinked to anything :/ The constant stream of evos and pre-evos is really getting stupid now.

Gah...am I the only one who doesn't think it is a bug?

It also looks like it has a flea collar.

Doctor Oak said:
I really hope that it's unlinked to anything :/ The constant stream of evos and pre-evos is really getting stupid now.

You may not want to hear this, but around 90% of all Pokémon evolve in D/P.

Wow, 'Cause I never reported that fact when it came out.

:p

I wasn't talking about Pokemon evolving. I'm talking about the fact that half of all the Pokemon revealed are all related to old ones. Where are the gorram actual NEW Pokemon, Gamefreak?

Drapion, Cherimu, Patchirisu, Parukia, Diaruga, Manaphy, Lucario, Perap, Buoysel.

Well, not counting this one or Eletabuzz thing as we have no comfirmation, their are 15 new Pokemon and 9 are new, and 6 are related to old ones.

Definately Volbeat/Illumise pre-evo. -nods- It has the exact same thingy around its neck.

It looks like a cross between Ledyba/Ledian and Volbeat/Illumise. I think this one is a new poke.

No, I think it has to be a Volbeat/Illumise pre-evo. It would evolve based on tameness, into Volbeat if it's male, or Illumise if it's female.

Last edited:
On the topic of Pokejungle Tour

I've been scouring a Japanese forum

http://pokemon-ds.net/bbs/test/read....633531/131-230

I'm not sure of the authenticity of the statements on this site but one post gives the attacks of some of the pokemon in the demo and quite a few of them are new attacks so I'm not sure what they are, but there were a few pieces of info I could get

Lucario
- Metal Sound
- Bone Rush
Two attacks that I could not translate (sakiyomi, hakkei)

Roselia
- Grasswhistle
- Leech Seed
- Poison Sting
- Magical Leaf

This fits as it learns all these attacks in RSE around the same level

Mime Jr
- Psybeam
- Mimic
also a new attack manekko which appears to be another mimicry move

Dorapion
- Fire Fang
- Ice Fang
- Thunder Fang
- Dokubishi another new poison attack

This is the most interesting news as these could be very useful on Dorapion.

Thunderfang, Firefang, and Icefang? Awesome! That could mean Seviper and Mightyena will get some good elemental attacks! I hope they are TMs.

Please note: The thread is from 18 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom