• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Another new Rival for Dawn?

Lucifer Angel

Reaction score
I wonder who this character is that was shown in the preview for th next eppy?

hikari333.jpg

Shorts and suspenders? xD
ZOMG, SHE STOLE MISTY'S OUTFIT. ...AND MADE IT PURPLE. BUT WITH A LESS PEDO-ENTICING SHIRT. LET THE FANS RAGE. Or something.

She could be? But if she is, doesn't that mean Dawn won't be seeing Kenny until the GF? 8D

On the other hand, she just looks like someone they might make a two-parter for.

She looks almost exactly like Solidad despite the different hair style.

One-time rival, possibly.

I think she's going to be named Kodama.

I had a dream (well, daydream) that Hikari fights with a new rival named Kodama in Grand Festival (and loses, then Marina beats Kodama) and Satoshi battles with Blue/Leaf's anime counterpart named Aori in Shin'ou League. They both know each other from Masara Town neighbourhood. But it was just a stupid dream.

EDIT: But..... It says "Tag Battle" she's going to be SATOSHI's rival. I'm pretty sure she's one-time, then.

I wonder if she will become a new rival for Dawn. If so, Dawn will have three rivals (Nando, Zoey, and this mystery girl) while May only ever really had two (Harley and Drew).

I don't count Solidad because she only ever appeared at the Kanto Grand Festival, and I don't count Kenny because it doesn't look as if he'll ever show up again.

I dont think she will be a rival to the same calliber as Zoey, Harley, or Drew, but I do think that unlike some of May's coordinator friends (like that Medicham girl, Grumpig Girl, and Disguise Guy) we weill ACTUALLY see this girl again.

I wonder if she will become a new rival for Dawn. If so, Dawn will have three rivals (Nando, Zoey, and this mystery girl) while May only ever really had two (Harley and Drew).

You people can read or what?

She.appears.in.tagbattle.episode.she.is.the.hell.a.trainer!

Aw, it's disappointing she's most likely appearing once. Why waste an awesome outfit like that on a filler girl? ;__;

You people can read or what?

She.appears.in.tagbattle.episode.she.is.the.hell.a.trainer!

Actually, I don't read Japanese. Not everyone on here does. Other characters have reappeared before when nobody expected them to. I was responding to speculation made above my post. Could you read that?

Actually, I don't read Japanese. Not everyone on here does. Other characters have reappeared before when nobody expected them to. I was responding to speculation made above my post. Could you read that?

He's actually reffering to the post he made previously -___-

She's going to be Takeshi's battle partner in the tag battle, according to the preview. Can get interesting.

So...then Dawn's Contest arc is back down to two (or three) rivals. I do hope Zoey is given a break after this one because I want to see Dawn battle new people in the next one.

Anyone wonder if any old one-shot coordinators from AG might show up in Sinnoh Contests? I'm talking about Grace, Timmy, Kelly, etc, think we might see any of them? Would be interesting to see Dawn battle against some of the same people May did.

The Phantom Coordinator should reappear. It would be a good way to showcase Dusknoir.

So since this has turned out to be false, when do you guys think Dawn will get a new rival?

I really, really hope Zoey is not in the next Contest since I need a break from her for a bit, so I wonder if they're going to cycle through the other two or if she will finally battle someone new.

So since this has turned out to be false, when do you guys think Dawn will get a new rival?

I really, really hope Zoey is not in the next Contest since I need a break from her for a bit, so I wonder if they're going to cycle through the other two or if she will finally battle someone new.

The other two? So far her only reoccurring rival is Nando. Kenny remains, to this moment, a one shot. I fail to see why everyone thinks he is such an important rival. Was Grace?

Kenny seems to be a recurring rival... both ribbons Zoey got are from beating Kenny and Dawn so it's kinda like they made a connection of those three and there's also the fact Kenny is Dawn's childhood friend and one shots at least until now were never connected in that way to the heroine (and also it seems like Dawn's Piplup won't evolve so if Kenny is a recurring rival he can show us enough of Prinplup)

We can't know for sure now so everyone can think whatever they want until we get the next opening- it's likely they'll show all the recurring rivals
Also it took Nando 32 episodes to appear for the second time... Kenny might have to wait so long too

And Grace- she wasn't May's childhood friend... Drew didn't get his first 2 ribbons by beating Grace and May and also she didn't had Combusken while May's Torchic remained unevolved... she also didn't call May by a nickname that still wasn't explained

And Grace- she wasn't May's childhood friend... Drew didn't get his first 2 ribbons by beating Grace and May and also she didn't had Combusken while May's Torchic remained unevolved... she also didn't call May by a nickname that still wasn't explained

This is totally irrelevant . . Of course the writers aren't going to have Haruka's coordinator friends be EXACTLY like Hikari's rivals/friends . .

Please note: The thread is from 17 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom