• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Another new template revamp!

Which variation do you like?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My vote is for 2, with 2a a close second. I think the 1's look a little too crunched, even though I know everything is pressed for length as it is.

I voted Variation 2, but i understand if it becomes too big for the page.

Variation 1 seems to small for me :)

But they're just translations of the LeafGreen and Diamond and Pearl entries! D:

2a. The colors are lighter and the organization is better.

But you can get foreign dex entries in the Gen IV games.
Because it's a pain in the aaaaaaass...
So see if someone else wants to do it. Though I don't know if there is anyone who would be willing to obtain the data and then put it in all the pages.

As for the poll, I like variation 3.

But you can get foreign dex entries in the Gen IV games.So see if someone else wants to do it. Though I don't know if there is anyone who would be willing to obtain the data and then put it in all the pages.

As for the poll, I like variation 3.
I have all entries available, it's just that I have to write them down. Here is what's already copied, though I believe I have to split the page into smaller ones once I've filled more of the entries.

Typholosion (Pokémon)/Foreign Pokédex entries

Or List of foreign Pokédex entries#Typhlosion

No big deal.
Those'd work as well if there is no integration with Template:Dex. Though the second one would result in a very long page, so the first one is better.

Typholosion (Pokémon)/Foreign Pokédex entries

Or List of foreign Pokédex entries#Typhlosion

No big deal.

We already compartmentalized the movesets... why do it with the Pokédex?

And the problem is that there's 14 specific Pokémon that have a DP foreign dex, while all 493 have them in Pt and HGSS...

I think I like Variation 2 the best out of all of them so far.

My least favorites would have to be variation 1a and 2a, they just don't look so neat and organized as the rest.

Very nice job with the coding though TTE. ;)

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom