• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Another new title + Episode Info?

Habunake

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
16日の今日、「ポケモンファン」という雑誌が発売。
そこから得た情報。

「ナタネとサボネア! さよならは誰のため!」の話では
ナタネによってコジロウのサボネアがスカウトされてしまうことに・・・・・・・

「エイパムとブイゼル!それぞれの道!!」の話ではノゾミが登場。
エイパムとブイゼルで特訓をしますが、なんとブイゼルがバトル向けと判明。

さらにタイトル、放送時期は未定だけどその次のお話は「みたまのとう」に
封印されていたミカルゲが復活。それを再封印しようとするお話。

この雑誌、先の話の映像画像もあるので一度見てみては?

Putting this through a translator, it sounds like Pokemon Fan revealed more info and it mentioned something about Spiritomb. Any translators wanna verify this?

Well, using the google translator, it seems that in Aipom and Buizel episode, Nozomi appear and, for what I understand, a battle between the two pokemon will her idea (probably to show they which each one, aipom and buizel, really want to do, gym battles or contests).

The second is something like "Spiritomb's mausoleum" and mismagius reappear. I used google translator, but is better for someone who know japanese give a more correct translation.

Some additions: it turns out that Buizel seems to lean towards regular battling (they might be stating the obvious here, but in my opinion it was never revealed whether it actually prefers battles until now).

DP056, the Spiritomb episode has no name yet, but they are going to follow the game route and feature the Hallowed Tower as well. I think the group might arrive in Solaceon Town the following episode.

I don't see Mismagius mentioned anywhere though...?

So I was right about Zoey being involved with the trade
Now it's interesting if they'll trade in this episode or only bring the idea and do it later... I hope they'll let Buizel first participate at least in one or two contests just like Aipom did two gyms
And I still want to see Dawn do Hearthome's contest again and use for the battles Buneary/Buizel and do that combination of Aqua Jet + Ice Beam

Man, why is Zoey appearing so much? She's like in every 5 episodes now.

Why do you complain about that? first people complain about the rivals not getting enough appearance and now they complain they get too much? -_-
This is a good thing and if Paul appeared so much now Zoey should appear a lot too

She's just appearing a little too much. Paul is fine because he has great interactions with Ash and they do things differently with him.

With Zoey...she pretty much does the same thing every time she appears. If she's not mentoring Dawn or teaching her something about appeals...she's making another rant about how trainers shouldn't do Contests.

She's been appearing far too much lately and the writers should tone it down. I don't want to get sick of her so early on in a saga.

Obviously she isn't against the gyms+contests thing for no reason
They are going to do something with it and like Chimchar and Aipom/Buizel they are slowly building this
I also couldn't understand most of what she said after she lost the last contest but I think it's possible she now changed her mind or at least starting to change... and if she'll be at the next Hearthome contest (if there is one) she'll probably meet Fantina and that might be a conclusion to that thing
Also this time she won't really complain about someome doing both things or teach Dawn something but probably will talk with Ash and Dawn about their problem with Aipom and Buizel

Some additions: it turns out that Buizel seems to lean towards regular battling (they might be stating the obvious here, but in my opinion it was never revealed whether it actually prefers battles until now).

DP056, the Spiritomb episode has no name yet, but they are going to follow the game route and feature the Hallowed Tower as well. I think the group might arrive in Solaceon Town the following episode.

I don't see Mismagius mentioned anywhere though...?

It was a fail of mine, sorry! ^^"

It says mikurage, I was thinking in muumage (mismagius japanese name, right?).

Well Ash and Dawn do need someone to give them that Aipom/Buizel trade idea because currently they don't seem to think about that at all
Since Zoey think how she thinks about contests and gyms she seems like the best of the important characters to do so

So I was right about Zoey being involved with the trade
Now it's interesting if they'll trade in this episode or only bring the idea and do it later...

No offense but i'm hoping this matter needs to be dealt with asap, after all if they only hint more at a trade but don't do and stall out even longer it's just going to make the people who want and don't want the trade go crazy every week until it's resolved.

So hopefully this episode will close the door on ther matter(wether or not it goes down i can't say, no one can) cause it's been dragged on too long already and the longer it goes the worse the fandom's gonna get on the matter and we have enough complaining from the chimchar ordeal as it is.

Well Ash and Dawn do need someone to give them that Aipom/Buizel trade idea because currently they don't seem to think about that at all
Since Zoey think how she thinks about contests and gyms she seems like the best of the important characters to do so

We don't even know if a trade is happening. It seems a little premature to just assume that there will be one when there is evidence on both sides.

Obviously she isn't against the gyms+contests thing for no reason
They are going to do something with it and like Chimchar and Aipom/Buizel they are slowly building this
I agree. We've known about her opinion for a long time and still haven't found out why she feels that way. I'm glad I'm not the only one that smells an approaching backstory.

Nozomi was probably sexually assaulted by a someone who did gyms and contests. o_O

I like that she's appearing so often, but srsly, as someone said before, she is SO NOSY.

No offense but i'm hoping this matter needs to be dealt with asap, after all if they only hint more at a trade but don't do and stall out even longer it's just going to make the people who want and don't want the trade go crazy every week until it's resolved.

So hopefully this episode will close the door on ther matter(wether or not it goes down i can't say, no one can) cause it's been dragged on too long already and the longer it goes the worse the fandom's gonna get on the matter and we have enough complaining from the chimchar ordeal as it is.

Oh so just because of some stupids that complain about everything including good things they should rush the whole thing? um... no
Again I'll quote myself:
I hope they'll trade but not in this episode
Aipom did 2 gyms and 2 contests (counting the unofficial one)
Buizel did... nothing
Before the trade they should let Buizel participate in at least one contest
I hope they'll do it like how I wrote I'd like it to be... no need to rush it and that way we'll also get to see Dawn participate again in Hearthome with all her current Pokémon and show the Aqua Jet + Ice Beam combination

We don't even know if a trade is happening. It seems a little premature to just assume that there will be one when there is evidence on both sides.

For me it's obvious (you can also check my thread and see that huge list of hints and my explanations for the against arguments)
But we'll have to wait and see what happen

I agree. We've known about her opinion for a long time and still haven't found out why she feels that way. I'm glad I'm not the only one that smells an approaching backstory.

I'll say again how stupid it is that people first complain how repetetive the show is and how the characters aren't interesting and when we finally get some new and interesting things and characters that actually have something about them that make you want to understand why they think so and how will that get resolved - people complain again

I also think Zoey is a good character and can't understand what people want from her
she's "nosy"? because she has her own opinion about doing both gyms and contests? (that she's right about... those are two different things that also have different battle style and to do both might be too hard and also confuse the trainer and his Pokémon... and Nando probably know that too- thats why he tried to choose one and didn't from the beginning decide to do both... I guess only really talented trainers can handle both and Fantina probably will be one like that) because she cares for the poor Aipom and suggested (not forced but suggested nicely) a logical solution for its problem? because she -might- (we don't even know for sure) give them in this episode the logical idea to trade?

I like Zoey and hope she'll continue to appear more and continue to be the interesting character she is... and I'll say thanks every day from now that the fans aren't writing the show... it'll be horrible

This is very intresting indeed. Gah since it sounds like a trade is happing I can't wait to see how Ash will hanndle the new Pokemon. Ash is going to have a very intresting Pokemon collection indeed this saga.

Gah, Zoey AGAIN? She's a boring character with a rude personality, and now I get the feeling she's going to try and FORCE the Aipom/Buizel trade. (That would lend some stock to the idea of the trade being undone later on, though)

Why does Zoey get overused while an actually interesting character like Nando is relegated to three episodes, two of which he played little more than a supporting role in? If anything, Nando should appear himself in some of Zoey's episodes to actually try and advance the reason(s) behind her hatred of people who do both gyms and contests.

I guess maybe Nando's too polite. As we've already seen with Paul and are seeing with Zoey, rudeness wins out :/

Spiritomb though is exciting news. Perhaps we will not only get the debut of one of the more interesting Pokémon this generation, we might get a third Cynthia appearance. At least that makes up for the disappointing air around the episode preceding it.

I guess maybe Nando's too polite. As we've already seen with Paul and are seeing with Zoey, rudeness wins out :/
But Zoey's only interesting when she's rude. Besides that, she's...um...Zoey.

You know, Zoey was the person who said Ash should give Aipom to Dawn waaaaay back in her very first appearance. This is a follow-up to that, 50 eps later.

Why does Zoey get overused while an actually interesting character like Nando is relegated to three episodes,

That's because Nando, personality wise, isn't all that interesting either. He has an excellent design that people like because there aren't any other characters that look like him, but personality wise he's...nice and uses grass Pokemon? Uh...

To be honest all of Dawn's rivals have been rather dull, especially compared to May's, so I guess its the writers looking for whatever few character traits they didn't use during the AG contest arc.

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 17 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom