• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Another new title + Episode Info?

Zoey being rude isn't the problem.

All the rival characters, Gary, Drew, Harley, Paul, etc. are "rude." That's what made those four all great characters, among what else they brought to the show.

The problem is Zoey just repeats the same stuff every time she appears, there's no real depth to the character. Plus the writers are showing her quite a lot, so I can see why people want her to be toned down a bit.

We need a new Harley, imo.

But instead of a very girl guy, we have an incredibly GAR guy who rules. He'd be super buff, like JoJo buff, and he'd have Tangrowth as his main Pokemon (I imagine many of the new 4th Gen evos will end up debuting in the hands of Coordinators or Leage Rivals, since no one in game uses them) or maybe Magmortar, someone like that that's "ugly".

And he'd rip his shirt off an pose during his appeals, and would just be overly masculine. That'd rock.

EDIT: No one's talking about Spiritomb I see. I'm very excited he's appearing, and I wonder how he'll be animated being the odder designs.

I haven't seen this big of a wank in this fandom since they replaced Misty,

Mastermind.jpg

Hay guise, what's goin on in dis thread?

You know, if Zoey appeared less often, say, only 3 episodes up to this point, people would be whining over how she never shows up. :rolleyes:

EDIT: No one's talking about Spiritomb I see. I'm very excited he's appearing, and I wonder how he'll be animated being the odder designs.

I probably shouldn't say this, but there is a "chance" it could be caught by Ash, after all the writers "HAVE ALWAYS"(take this as you will) had him score a pokemon in each region that doesn't evolve, and with staravia the usless taking the flying slot which prevents the parrot from coming on, and Carnvine on James it could very happen as it's the only other non evolver in this region.

But then again, given what happened to the last two, (Heracross and Torkoal) and how shafted they were should we have another potential dead weight/oaking fodder onboard?

I probably shouldn't say this, but there is a "chance" it could be caught by Ash, after all the writers "HAVE ALWAYS"(take this as you will) had him score a pokemon in each region that doesn't evolve, and with staravia the usless taking the flying slot, and Carnvine on James it could very happen.
But considering he's getting Chimchar, I doubt they'd throw his Final on this quick. And I don't think Ash will come back and get Spiritomb later (except in my dreams).

Although, Ash having a SOUL SUCKING EVIL GHOST! seems kinda...I dunno, odd.

But then again, given what happened to the last two, (Heracross and Torkoal) and how shafted they were should we have another potential dead weight/oaking fodder onboard?

Hopefully they'd actually be able to work a single line pokemon by now, the other two could have been so much better, but with spiritomb they could do so much. From the start i wanted ash to get one, but seeing how it's right after this hodgepodge of major episodes i doubt it.

Hopefully they'd actually be able to work a single line pokemon by now,

Funny thing is they can't even work six on Ash correctly, heck the barely manage five at times. One/two always get sacrificed so the other four/five can prosper

From the start i wanted ash to get one, but seeing how it's right after this hodgepodge of major episodes i doubt it.

I don't see why that's an issue, they bored us to death for 30 plus episodes with same four guys, and after hoenn no one wants a late sixth man again. Sure it's only a 50/50 chance but it's possible of happening.

At the moment i see this most likely being another appearance for cynthia, which would be nice making this not completely filler. It involves some archeological thing like the ruins we saw her at last time, and a pokemon she owns in the game.

Yeah, I forgot about her.

I really hope Spiritomb is made to be very devious in this episode.

I do hope we see Cynthia as well. Would be nice to see her either capture a Spiritomb or her already have one.

Zoey being rude isn't the problem.

All the rival characters, Gary, Drew, Harley, Paul, etc. are "rude." That's what made those four all great characters, among what else they brought to the show.

I'd argue that it's a different kind of rude with Zoey. The other rivals are "rude" in the sense that they don't respect their rivals (and Harley is a lot more than just rude ^^) although they usually act perfectly civil towards other people. Zoey, on the other hand, is more rude in a general, societal sense; since she's been sticking her nose in other peoples' business. But then again....the twerps seem to do that a lot too ^^.

Ash catching spiritomb would be awesome, but I highly doubt it. As for the whole 6th slot issue...I kind of wish they'd have Ash catch more than 6 this region. I know it really didn't work well in the past (see Johto), but maybe the writers could handle it better now.

I just see it as Zoey wanting what's best for Dawn. Considering Dawn/Zoey are probably going to become as connected as May/Drew were (not necessarily in a shippy sense...although that would be nifty ;) but just that...she doesn't want Dawn to make mistakes.

Zoey is very friendly with Dawn, mostly, so of course she wants to see her succeed. Drew did the same thing with May, only in his own unique way.

Please note: The thread is from 17 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom