• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Another way to have "sexual" intercourse?

Status
Not open for further replies.

shining-Celebi

Gaga's Backup Dancer!
Reaction score
I have recently been enlightened on the topic of "Sexting" which is basically like sex but through text messages. It can be compared to phone/cyber sex, but through text messaging.

I didn't know whether to laugh or facepalm when I heard this.
I facepalmed.

Have you heard of sexting and whats your opinion on it?

I think it is completely fail. For me, a lack of a human body next to me, just kills the mood completely.
Basically as technology advances humans seem to be having less and less contact...

I thought sexting was when someone sends their boyfriend/girlfriend/lover a suggestive photo of them either through mobile or computer?

(Though its hilarious when they almost always get spread around. :-D)

shining-Celebi said:
I think it is completely fail. For me, a lack of a human body next to me, just kills the mood completely.
Basically as technology advances humans seem to be having less and less contact...
And it's stuff like this that makes the thread a bad idea.

I'm thinking HoS. Anyone else?

You recently heard about this? Okay, my technologically backwards grandmother knows about sexting. And it's not a good thing. It's killed people. No joke,

Thread closed due to lack of seriousness in the replies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom