• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

ANSWER THIS EVERYONE IF YOU WANT SOME GREAT POKEMON GAMES!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keshav

Reaction score
Guys i was thinking that actually Nintendo's Consoles are nothing in front of any other console. if Some Pokemon games will be released for PC/Xbox1/PS4 , then think about it how great they would be? SUUUPER GRAAPHICS AND GREAT GAMING EXPERIENCE! ORAS or XY are actually nothing in front of any other xbox/PC games people are calling XY's and ORAS'S graphics superb idk why but they ain't good , they ain't that much good and people are just fans of XY and ORAS
Pokemon Generations was a fan made game way much 'better' than ORAS , the new combat style was awesome where you become pokemon while a battle and you can use any move 'any' combination like i used to jump with pikachu and used Iron tail in the air that was amazing! and we can swim in pokemon generations
that game for good Nintendo would have bought it but.... they are losers they shut down that project for copyrights and we lost one more hope

i think in 2025 , Nintendo would reach nearly GTA vice city graphics....
the future isn't yet , thanks to Nintendo

I don't think graphics are really need to be high end for Pokemon(or any Nintendo game), sorry. Sony and Microsoft will not work with Nintendo as they are competitors. I hate the idealogy that Graphics=Great Game. Pokemon doesn't need that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom