• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Any 6

Dragon Master

Dragons Rule
Reaction score
Hello everyone, here is another thread

If you could have any 6 Pokemon to be in your party (besides legendarys and the newest ones) which ones would you have?

My 6 would be Charizard, Feraligatr, Sceptile, Scizor, Manectric, and Seviper.

My friend also had Tyranitar, Milotic, Grovyle, Metagross, Swellow and Arcaine.

So which ones would you choose? :eek:

politoed is too cute

mine would be
-draganite
-charizard
-rayquaza
-alakazam
-politoed
-scizor

Since I wouldn't have to worry about balancing out types and such, I'll pick my top personal, non-Legendary favorites. :3 Then again, I always used personal favorites anyway in my carefully-planned teams.

Absol
Ninetales
Vaporeon
Mudkip
Espeon
Meowth or Persian

Haha, a couple people apparently don't know what "no legendaries or new Pokémon" means. ;D

Anyway:
Chimecho, Blaziken, Mudkip, Raichu, Houndoom, and Slowking

Those are my six favorites.

Raichu, Vaporeon, Arcanine, Dragonair, Dewgong, Umbreon. Those are my current 6 favorites ^^; They change from time to time, except for Rai, Vap, and Arcie. Those 3 have always been my top favorites.

I'd probly go with my Emerald team:
Ludicolo, Exploud, Sceptile, Umbreon, Gyarados and Jolteon.

hmm... hard choice... I don't know if you mean in the game or in real life, but here's mine anyways (I know my list always changes though...):
1)Sandshrew
2)Cacturne
3)Stableye
4)Dragonite
5)Aipom
6)Bouysel

I think... I could change that again too though... hmm... well at least I'm sure on Sandshrew, Stableye, and Cacturne.
-------------------EDIT---------------------------

ポケモンスイッチ~!

I'm gonna change my team again to add one of my new favorite monsters, Rotom, and add others instead (because this be old now)

1) Sandshrew
2) Rotom
3) Cacturne
4) Bouysel
5) Lucario
6) Flygon

I still love you Stableye, I just don't want two ghost types on my team! I'm sure you understand!

Last edited:
My current Team.

Salamence
Bellossom
Gardevoir
Ampharos
Blastoise
Pinsir

I luff them. ^^

I would have

Delcatty
Vaporeon
Tropius
Horsea
Lapras
Ninetales

I would be in troubles because its hard to buy food for them all :p Lapras must eat a lot.

Charizard
Dragonite
Alakazam
Feraligator
Venasaur
Hitmonlee
(My party is probably the worst among everybody's elses.)

Sceptile
Heracross
Octillery
Flygon
Snorlax
Gengar
Sort of standard, I guess, but I love all of them, and they make a truly balanced team.

Typhlosion
Mightyena
Latias
Suicune
Mew
Ho-oh
(just like my trainer card)

Blaziken, Breloom, Swampert, Aggron, Absol, and...I dunno. Probably Gardevoir.

1. Pidgeot (to open with, a speedy pokemon would always do)
2. Charizard (power would follow speed, and Charizard is a favourite of mine)
3. Manectric (something to paralize the oponent)
4. Feraligatr (a nice defence is a good thing)
5. Golem (just to even out the team)
6. Blaziken (just because he's cool)

Please note: The thread is from 17 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom