• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Any actual TVTropes pages out there?

Zekurom

is obsessed with Noivern!
Reaction score
A little different from the TVTropes thread (which was dead anyway), this one asks whether anybody has created any actual pages on TVTropes for their works.

This actually only started because I noticed that Bulbagarden! had its own page, and I decided to get off my lazy ass and make one for Generation 2021.

i made one for Cornova's Poké Wars Series.

I did so much work on that that I sort of consider it an "adopted" fan fic.

I may do one for Life of the Legendaries.

Garnets and Cherries has one (TroperWorks namespace, though :sweat:)

Apparently, you're not actually supposed to put it into the TroperWorks namespace - it says to put it into the category of the Troper Work in question. So yours would actually go into the FanFic folder.

Last edited:
Apparently, you're not actually supposed to put it into the TroperWorks namespace - it says to put it into the category of the Troper Work in question. So yours would actually go into the FanFic folder.
We just love the namespace :crush:

(most of the works have that namespace, and if I'm allowed to wild-guess at the moment, that actually means one made the mistake and everyone copied it AND/OR the rules changed but everyone kept doing it at that namespace anyways... will have to ask, though)

I am somewhat interested in starting one for Son of Earth, but that probably won't resume till winter.

(most of the works have that namespace, and if I'm allowed to wild-guess at the moment, that actually means one made the mistake and everyone copied it AND/OR the rules changed but everyone kept doing it at that namespace anyways... will have to ask, though)

Perhaps it was because they wanted a namespace to lump all the works which they didn't deem "notable enough" to make it into the other namespaces... pity, really, because I put mine in both TroperWorks and FanFic.

I would love a TVTropes Page for the Travelsverse, but it's doubtful because:
A) I haven't got an account
B) The Travelsverse isn't limited to Pokémon and
C) It would take far too long to relocate and record all the tropes.
...'course, if someone wants to take the challenge =P (/jk)

# Bad Ass: Aaron Ryuu, based on moderator Ryuutakeshi. The guy is the first person to revolt against Serebii's invading forces and he does it without hesitation. He also gets his own theme music.

Now I want to read this. Link, please?

I love TVTropes Btw |D

I would love a TVTropes Page for the Travelsverse, but it's doubtful because:
A) I haven't got an account
B) The Travelsverse isn't limited to Pokémon and
C) It would take far too long to relocate and record all the tropes.
...'course, if someone wants to take the challenge =P (/jk)

Doesn't have to be. Any fanfic will be fine. Yours would fall under the category of Mega Crossover.

Well, it's most famous for being a Pokémon thing. I mean, you have Samus and Link appear and live on the Pokémon World, Kirby at one point crashes and the Super Smash Brothers was a tournament that took place annually until it eventually developed into an Galactic Security-type group.

...Wait, would the Travelsverse be Pokémon or Super Smash Brothers...?

Gosh, what I wish for is that there was more participation at my own TV Tropes page for Garnets and Cherries, but since I'm already quite good at tearing it apart for every single trope it has, there isn't much to contribute... :-/ *vicious cycle in action*

Gosh, what I wish for is that there was more participation at my own TV Tropes page for Garnets and Cherries, but since I'm already quite good at tearing it apart for every single trope it has, there isn't much to contribute... :-/ *vicious cycle in action*

Perhaps you could help my page a bit. I don't have all the tropes up there yet XD

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom