• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Any cool Japanese techno songs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

IslandWalker

Reaction score
I want to have songs of all languages on my music player, and I'm looking for a cool Japanese techno song. Can someone please help me find one? Thanks in advance!

It's kind of a fusion of a few styles, but Luka Megurine's DYE is a cool song. She's a Vocaloid, so it shouldn't be too hard to find.

Wow, that's cool! Thanks!

EDIT: What's a vocaloid?

Last edited:
T. M. Revolution rocks! Oh, and a Vocaloid is a music program; you type in words and notes and it sings it back to you. The most popular Japanese ones have human personas, like Miku Hatsune. Luka is a newer one, iirc, and does a lot of techno-like stuff.

*Points to most works by early move (m.o.v.e [now]), early globe, and TWO-MIX*

Japanese "Techno" is different from western "Techo", I'm not an expert, but most Japanese Techo is either closer to Dance Hall, House, Electro, or Electropop.

I'm not sure if I can post links... but do a video search on Taku Takahashi, 80kidz, Dexpistols, Shinichi Osawa, Fantastic Plastic Machine, Capsule, and Perfume to get a good idea. (As it's a nice place to start on Japanese Electronic music)

Does "Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni" (the song) count? Sounds techno to me, and it's a pretty good song too.

Does "Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni" (the song) count? Sounds techno to me, and it's a pretty good song too.

That song is AWESOME. It's kinda techno-y, and the lyrics are so fitting for the source anime!

We also have some songs from the Beatmania series.

They're more trance than techno, though, if you make that distinction.

I don't exactly know if this would count as techno, but the opening theme for Bleach?

I prefer D-Tehcno Life from Uverworld if that counts as Japanese techno song.

I don't exactly know if this would count as techno, but the opening theme for Bleach?
You have to be specific, as Bleach has been around for the past few years. There's more than just one opening. From off the top of my head, the only one I can think of is the one that ORANGE RANGE did and that wasn't techno.

Fire Endless Night by Gumi. She's also a vocaloid. If you can't find where to download it at, PM me.

Oh! Taboo Tears You Up by REDALiCE is pretty good; very fun to dance to. They do remixes of anime songs too, like the Motteke! Sailor-fuku from Lucky Star.

Schwarz Stein make good Japanese trance music.

Do you already listened to some KOTOKO's songs, they're cool and worth listen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom