• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: Any Diancie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soulweaver

Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. She/Her
Seeing as this was decided to be store event only, I missed out on getting one, yet I want one. I don't really care which region it is from, if it's touched or not, its IVs, or if it's cloned; as long as it isn't hacked, I'm fine with it.

In exchange, I can offer one of my spare banked foreign (i.e. not English origin) event legendaries. All of them originate from Pokécheck before the WFC closure and were carefully handpicked to avoid anything that even resembles a hack and thus should all be legitimate clones. They're also untouched whenever that was possible. If you need further detail on any single one, do let me know. Alternately, if those don't interest you, make an offer and I'll let you know if I can get you what you want.

3DS FC: Soulweaver / 4699 6589 8963

It says the expire date is 25. February 2015 so should be good but will just send it in a PM to you so you can see for yourself

for what in return it does not matter much, just not celebi or deoxys, and preferably as untouched as possible

It says the expire date is 25. February 2015 so should be good but will just send it in a PM to you so you can see for yourself

for what in return it does not matter much, just not celebi or deoxys, and preferably as untouched as possible

Replied to your PM; I'll pick one of them based on those constraints then. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom