• Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters! Click here to check out the event and sign up!

Any Pokesavers?

Master of Masters
Reaction score
I was wondering if anybody else used Pokesav for D/P, Platinum, HG/SS, and B/W? I have been using it for quite a while, through my Action Replay (no ROMs).

total eclipse of the heart
Reaction score
I use PokeSav a lot, but my PokeSav refuses to read my save file from the Mirco SD card. ;A; I tried converting the file to one PokeSav will understand, but it's like LOL NO. So when I make PokeSaved Pokemon, I have to manually input the code. OTL

HUZZAH! I HUMP YOU!
Reaction score
I don't even know the pokesav code! Can someone tell me to code? Actually, I don't even know what pokesav is so can someone tell me what's the code and what does pokesav do?

total eclipse of the heart
Reaction score
PokeSav isn't a code, it's a program for created Pokemon, or even a whole game, from scratch. o3o projectpokemon.org doesn't seem to have it anymore, but a Google Search will enable you to find it.

God forgives, I don't.
Reaction score
I prefer Pokegen because I find it easier to use. Pokesav is better because it allows you to generate items though.

Reaction score
I like playing around with PokeSav on ROMs, but I don't touch my actual game carts with anything other than actual gameplay.

Isi

Reaction score
I have 2 pokemon sav'ed shiny pokemon with wonderguard :D

The Friendship Horse
Reaction score
I used to use Pokésav for Diamond and HeartGold, but I stopped.