• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.
  • Please remember to keep spoilers about the new Pokemon games in their respective sections here and here.
  • Announcing the National Bulbagraphic photography contest, open to entries from New Pokémon Snap and Sword and Shield, with prizes for the winners! A thread with all the details on how to enter can be found here.

Any shiny pokemon at any level giveaway

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
I'm using an action replay code that makes any pokemon at any level appear in the tall grass as well as one that makes all wild pokemon shiny but that's it.

LOVES FRIED TORCHIC
Reaction score
I'm using an action replay code that makes any pokemon at any level appear in the tall grass as well as one that makes all wild pokemon shiny but that's it.
I would like a shiny cryognal,can offer arceus

LOVES FRIED TORCHIC
Reaction score
追放されたバカ
Reaction score
LOVES FRIED TORCHIC
Reaction score
Deal. Does it matter what level it is?
I'd prefer around Lv 40 in a dive ball if it's not too hard
I think I can manage that.

Patron Saint of Nightmares
Reaction score
Can I have a shiny eevee pls? :D
It's alright, we have a pesky forum glitch that shows posts as moderated if you have under 5 posts. So just contact me or another GTS mod and we'll approve them for you faster.

@Lugia trainer;

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
Deal. Does it matter what level it is?
I'd prefer around Lv 40 in a dive ball if it's not too hard
I think I can manage that.
No problem. My friend code is in my signature.

Vividly Vibrant
Reaction score
Is it possible to get a competitive iv'd shiny pokemon from you?

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
Is it possible to get a competitive iv'd shiny pokemon from you?
Uhh.... I don't think so. To be honest I never pay attention to that sort of thing so I don't think I'd be able to get/make one. I know almost nothing about the whole IV and competitive thing.