• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.
  • Please remember to keep spoilers about the new Pokemon games in their respective sections here and here.

Any shiny pokemon at any level giveaway

Nah, not possible.
Reaction score
May I request a shiny Axew and a shiny Anorith, please? I'd like both to be at level 1.

Last edited:
Shadow Pokemon Master.
Reaction score
Can I request a Shiny Snivy on the 28th, cause that's when I come back. If possible hidden ability Snivy? If not then overgrowth will be fine.

バハムートの使徒
Reaction score
If it's not too much trouble, could I get a Shiny Cyndaquil with a Modest nature and it's hidden ability(Flash Fire)? I can trade a shiny Dragalge since you can't get 6th gen shinys.

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
Patron Saint of Nightmares
Reaction score
If it's not too much trouble, could I get a Shiny Cyndaquil with a Modest nature and it's hidden ability(Flash Fire)? I can trade a shiny Dragalge since you can't get 6th gen shinys.
Your posts should stop appearing as moderated now. If they don't message a GTS moderator.

@Lugia trainer; Here's another post for you.

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
Okay.

バハムートの使徒
Reaction score
My friend code is 0576-5273-3997. And apparently a Flash Fire Cyndaquil won't be able to battle online as of now, so I'd like it to have its normal ability, please.

Last edited:
Eon Duo Lover!
Reaction score
I would like two shiny Ralts, please. One male and one female. VM me when ready, please.

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
I would like two shiny Ralts, please. One male and one female. VM me when ready, please.
Okay. And I would like to let you guys know that I plan on ending the giveaway within the first week of next month.

My friend code is 0576-5273-3997. And apparently a Flash Fire Cyndaquil won't be able to battle online as of now, so I'd like it to have its normal ability, please.
Okay. The hidden ability Cyndaquil can't get past poketransfer anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
バハムートの使徒
Reaction score
When will you be ready to trade? I can't use gamechat because my parents are home and they're kind of paranoid about me talking to people online.

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
I just want to let you guys know that the giveaway is ending on the 5th.

Eon Duo Lover!
Reaction score
Hi, I'm back! I would like a few more shinies if it's not too much to ask.
My requests:
Shiny Eevee x3
Shiny Beldum x2
Shiny Gible x2
Shiny Feebas x2
Thanks in advance, and it's ok if you can't do all this.

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
Hi, I'm back! I would like a few more shinies if it's not too much to ask.
My requests:
Shiny Eevee x3
Shiny Beldum x2
Shiny Gible x2
Shiny Feebas x2
Thanks in advance, and it's ok if you can't do all this.
Don't worry about it.

Pokemon Professor
Reaction score
Im looking for Shiny Fennekin and Chespin i have alot to offer. pm if interested