• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

any thoughts on my trainer oc, heart

I would say White 2 should be first, then transition after that to Alola.
great :3 thankyou! :D

which alola one, though... which is best for heart's timeline: sun or ultra sun, that's the problem :confused:

& the other 2 questions:

does she dive down into the ruins in undella town/Undella Bay, in unova? i don't think she'd know how to solve those ruins...
& does she climb waterfalls with her samurott or not, also in unova?

one more question: does she need to climb the waterfalls, other then to go to the league & use dive, other then to go to sootopolis city, in hoenn?

great :3 thankyou! :D

which alola one, though... which is best for heart's timeline: sun or ultra sun, that's the problem :confused:

& the other 2 questions:

does she dive down into the ruins in undella town/Undella Bay, in unova? i don't think she'd know how to solve those ruins...
& does she climb waterfalls with her samurott or not, also in unova?

one more question: does she need to climb the waterfalls, other then to go to the league & use dive, other then to go to sootopolis city, in hoenn?
Ultra Sun gives more team diversity. If she doesn't know how to deal with the ruins, she doesn't have to deal with them, just sailing into the bay. The waterfalls in Unova are also skippable.
Dive is more needed than Waterfall, since you need it for getting access to Kyogre or Groudon.

Ultra Sun gives more team diversity.
okay, so ultra sun it is, then :>

If she doesn't know how to deal with the ruins, she doesn't have to deal with them, just sailing into the bay. The waterfalls in Unova are also skippable.
she'll let samurott have fury cutter, then, rather then dive.. but i think she'll keep waterfall cause i think she has a little bit of a sense of adventure... unless she doesn't go to route 14/Abundant Shrine or the Cave of Being... if not, then she'll 'samurott' have dragon tail

Dive is more needed than Waterfall, since you need it for getting access to Kyogre or Groudon.
then she'll let swampert have dive, first, then she'll replace it with waterfall to get to the league :3

also... two more question: should heart go through & battle the kanto gyms again in heartgold? cause she'd already have those gym badges, from kanto 'firered'
& does she really need to give her sandshrew/sandslash rock climb, also heartgold?

okay, so ultra sun it is, then :>

she'll let samurott have fury cutter, then, rather then dive.. but i think she'll keep waterfall cause i think she has a little bit of a sense of adventure... unless she doesn't go to route 14/Abundant Shrine or the Cave of Being... if not, then she'll 'samurott' have dragon tail

then she'll let swampert have dive, first, then she'll replace it with waterfall to get to the league :3

also... two more question: should heart go through & battle the kanto gyms again in heartgold? cause she'd already have those gym badges, from kanto 'firered'
& does she really need to give her sandshrew/sandslash rock climb, also heartgold?
Only if she wants to go to Mt. Silver. You need all 16 Badges to go to Mt. Silver.

Only if she wants to go to Mt. Silver. You need all 16 Badges to go to Mt. Silver.
ahh... yes, that's right.... :bulbaWave: 'it's been ages since i played heartgold'

well, ash never met red in the anime.... so she won't meet her counterpart in heartgold 'in this case, it'd be leaf, probably...'

any ideas/thoughts on her reactions?:

no.1
: encountering a lot of unown in sinnoh, in the Solaceon Ruins, a pokemon she's not seen before, while she's trying to look for the defog hm, after hearing where it is

no.2: hearing about the ruins in unova, in undella bay, from someone... & about how tricky it is to figure out.... she's not very good at puzzles like that... she wouldn't know where to begin

& any other reactions she might have on any other situations that anyone can think of

Last edited:
dfo9gpf-7cfeacbf-d025-440e-9097-ae61552f4906.png

nicknames are in the op :bulbaWave:

Nice, like Kurara's final team :)

also, two question: how often do you think she'll go to classes at the uva acadamy & what's her schedule for it?
& what lv do you think choco the eevee will be at the start of kurara's pokemon journey?
Maybe she's visits the Academy every couple of weeks and takes some classes though would probably only take Maths class one every month if she doesn't like maths as much.
Think Choco would be level 10 when Kurara starts her journey as she has already been with Kurara for a while and could have levelled up a few levels before they started their journey.

i updated the teams part of the main post again :bulbaWave:

all of heart's pokemon  2 ..2.2.2.2.version 3.png

nicknames are in the op :bulbaWave:

Nice OC, like Heart's backstory and goal of becoming a pokémon coordinator with Flutter :)
I've got a Butterfree called Flutters in one of my games but my one's a male.

Did she a frightening meeting with Giratina which made her afraid of it?

If you did an anime version of her journey she could still take Butterfree to Paldea like how Mega Evolutions and Z Moves were featured in battles in the Galar region in Pokémon Journeys though they weren't available in the Sword and Shield games.

There isn't enough information to give a more complete opinion, but it's a normal reaction, anyone would have the scare of their life in that situation :LOL:.
hi! :bulbaWave:

heart has a question that she wants to be answered, in post #26 :wynaut:

what do you think? :enzap:

& anyone else who can answer her questions, please do so :bulbaWave:...

Last edited:
the offenses & defenses of her teams

Screenshot 2023-02-07 at 16-43-50 Marriland Team Builder (kanto - firered).png

Screenshot 2023-02-07 at 16-50-56 Marriland Team Builder (johto - heartgold).png

Screenshot 2023-02-07 at 17-06-34 Marriland Team Builder (hoenn - alpha sapphire).png

Screenshot 2023-02-07 at 16-56-11 Marriland Team Builder (sinnoh - platinum).png

Screenshot 2023-02-07 at 17-17-58 Marriland Team Builder (alola - ultra sun).png

Screenshot 2023-02-07 at 17-01-28 Marriland Team Builder (unova - white 2).png

Screenshot 2023-02-07 at 17-12-14 Marriland Team Builder (kalos - x).png

Screenshot 2023-02-07 at 17-24-01 Marriland Team Builder (shield - galar).png

Last edited:
since team aqua & magma have broken up, team galactic is finished?, team plasma is also finished?, team flare is finished & team skull is, i guess finished too?, & team yell wasn't a evil team at all....

what would heart be doing in the anime, i wonder? in kanto, johto, hoenn, sinnoh, alola, unova, kalos & galar, i mean :bulbaWave:

i know that in hoenn & sinnoh, she would be practicing for contests.... but what about gym battles & the league & everything in between? :unsure:

also.... what pokeballs would she want to use to catch her pokemon?
i know her bulbasaur & her other early pokemon would be in a normal pokeball, but what about flutter the butterfree & the others? - Heart's pokemon journey

maybe flutter could be in a heal ball? it seems like it'd suit her very well :bulbaLove:

one more question: what stage do you think flutter would be at by the time heart starts her journey? would she still be a caterpie, would she be a metapod or a butterfree?

Last edited:
dfp5oyk-8a385c52-4747-4ad3-93a7-67d747340310.png

nicknames are in the OP :bulbaWave:

Last edited:
list of episodes: 'not in any order, cause i don't know what order they're in yet.... except for season 1 episode 1: a flying beginning'

so far, they're just catch & egg hatch episodes... & 1 gym episode so far....

kanto:

a flying beginning - she recieves dane the female bulbasaur from professor oak & she catches pijon the male pidgey 'first episode of kanto'
confusion in the pewter gym?! - she battles the pewter gym with flutter & dane
where for art thou, mommy? - she catches cubi the female cubone
the surragant mother appears! - she catches garura the kangaskhan

johto:

a weedy start to a flower - kirei the female oddish hatches from her egg
the first scale to dragonhood! - rio the female dratini hatches from her egg
a union catch! - she catches sand the female sandshrew in union cave
whirl island adventuring! - she catches juchi the male mantine

hoenn:

welcome to hoenn! - she recieves muddy the male mudkip from professor birch

sinnoh: ? 'tba'

alola:

say hello to alola! - she recieves torra the female litten from professor kukui 'first episode of alola'
the enveloping flames of a fire type! - torra evolves into torracat

unova: ? 'tba'

kalos: ? 'tba'

galar:

rolling in the wild fields! - she catches chilla the female minchino
a fluffy friendship! - she catches nix the male espurr...
a pokemon egg revealed! - she recieves lapin the female scorbunny & Camome the female wingull's eggs from the daycare center

Last edited:
list of episodes: 'not in any order, cause i don't know what order they're in yet.... except for s? ep 1: a journey's start! '

paldea:

a journey's start! 'first episode of paldea' - she recieves lori the female sprigatito from directer clavell... & she catches prismi the female scatterbug

kalos: ? 'tba'

galar: ? 'tba'

unova: ? 'tba'

sinnoh: ? 'tba'

kanto: ? 'tba'

johto: ? 'tba'

hoenn: ? 'tba'

alola: ? 'tba'

i updated the OP with some of her region companions :bulbaWave:

where heart's companions live in the anime: :bulbaWave:

Ayumi - she lives in rota, kanto (located in a mountain range north of Pewter City and Mt. Moon)
Alyssa - she lives in Terracotta Town, kanto (seems to be located near Pewter City and Pallet Town)

Rosalie - she lives in rubello town, hoenn (located somewhere between Littleroot Town and Fortree City)

Jenna - she lives in Alamos Town, sinnoh (located northwest of Oreburgh City and northeast of Jubilife City, near the Ravaged Path)

Eileen , Perdita & Matthew - they live in Hau'oli City, Melemele Island, Krystal - she lives in iki town, Melemele Island & Ricky - he lives in malie city, ula ula island, alola

Amy - she lives in eindoak town, unova (somewhere between Castelia City and Nimbasa City)
Perry - he lives in Luxuria Town (located somewhere between Striaton City and Nacrene City)

Cindy - she lives in odyssey village, kalos (located between santalune city & lumiose city)
Owen - he lives in Brackish Town, kalos (located between Cyllage City and Geosenge Town)

& Rita & Jerry - the two of them live in wedgehurst, galar

Last edited:
what relationship does she have with the hoenn Mom , the sinnoh mom, Johanna , the alola Mom , the unova Mom & the kalos mom, i wonder ? :confused:

i know that her 2nd aunt is the Mom from kanto in pallet town, her aunt is the Mom from johto, Momi, the alola mom is heart's 3rd aunt & her young grandma is the Mom from galar, though :bulbaWave:

& what's the relationship between the mums/aunts/grandmas, i wonder?
we know that the sinnoh mom, johanna, She seems to be a friend of the Contest Judge Keira

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom