• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

any thoughts on my trainer oc, heart

Lot the pikachu

Well-Known Member (pika, pika!)
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. She/Her
i made her AGES ago....

Heart's pokemon journey

dfml2ls-2f77449a-ae52-4971-bd2e-d063d88c7442.png

22/6/23 -
dg0im8u-305a0545-941c-4108-ae58-9aab364cff63.png

charactistics

she's strong willed, hates to lose, likes to relax & she's somewhat stubborn

she likes to joke sometimes, though :3

drinks she likes: Fresh Water, Moomoo Milk & Berry Juice.... Hot Litwick Cocoa ,

foods she likes: Casteliacone, Lava Cookie, Lumiose Galette, Old Gateau, Pewter Crunchies, Rage Candy Bar, Shalour Sable, honey, Pokebeans, poffins,

pancakes, donuts, chocolate & plain malasada, Cheesy Rowlet Pizza, Cheesy Whimsicott Meatloaf, Combee Waffles with Honey , Decorated Alcremie Cupcakes , Fluffy Eevee Pancakes , Happy Snorlax Loco Moco , Mimikyu Frightful Feast , Pikachu Fruit Flan , Playful Pancham Fried Rice , Rainbow Oricorio Popcorn, Ribombee Chocolate Cake, Swablu Shaved Ice, Torchic Rice over Omelet & Yummy Yamper Pasta

she also likes that her aunt's (the mum in johto) Cinnabar Volcano Burger that she makes is not spicy...

curry she likes: mild/dry & sweet... not spicy: Dry Curry, Sweet Curry, Sausage Curry,

Dry Sausage Curry, Sweet Sausage Curry, Bean Medley Curry, Dry Bean Medley Curry,

Sweet Bean Medley Curry, Toast Curry, Dry Toast Curry, Sweet Toast Curry, Pasta Curry,

Dry Pasta Curry, Sweet Pasta Curry, Mushroom Medley Curry, Dry Mushroom Medley Curry,

Sweet Mushroom Medley Curry, Apple Curry, Dry Apple Curry, Sweet Apple Curry, Plenty-of-Potato Curry,

Dry Plenty-of-Potato Curry, Sweet Plenty-of-Potato Curry, Fried-Food Curry, Dry Fried-Food Curry,

Sweet Fried-Food Curry, Tropical Curry, Dry Tropical Curry, Sweet Tropical Curry, Cheese-Covered Curry,

Dry Cheese-Covered Curry, Sweet Cheese-Covered Curry, Decorative Curry, Dry Decorative Curry,

Sweet Decorative Curry, Instant-Noodle Curry, Dry Instant-Noodle Curry, Sweet Instant-Noodle Curry,

Burger-Steak Curry, Dry Burger-Steak Curry, Sweet Burger-Steak Curry

Piquant Pikachu Curry

ingrediants: Mixed Mushrooms, Mago Berries, lum berries, sitrus berries & Pack of Potatoes ..... Packaged Curry 'no spicy'

Bread, Pasta, Fried Food 'no spicy'
Instant Noodles 'no spicy'
Precooked Burger 'no spicy'
Sausages 'no spicy'
Tin of Beans 'no spicy'
Fancy Apples, Fruit Bunch 'it's simply a bunch of bananas' & Moomoo Cheese

Tiny & big Mushrooms 'wonders if you can eat them, though'

she also likes berries... she likes: Cheri Berries, Pecha Berries, Rawst Berries, Aspear Berries, Leppa Berries, Oran Berries, Persim Berries, Lum Berries, Sitrus Berries, Wiki Berries, Mago Berries, dry bluk Berries, Nanab Berries,

Kelpsy Berries, cause she can cook them,

Qualot Berries, cause of the sweet inside, so she peels the spicy skin off...

Magost Berries, Watmel Berries,

Occa Berries, cause they can be heated up to get that sweet sweetness... ,

Passho Berries,

Kebia Berries, cause of the dry inside, so she peels off the sour skin,

Shuca Berries, Payapa Berries, Charti Berries, Kasib Berries,

Haban Berries, cause boiling them brings out the sweetness

Chilan Berries,

Apicot Berries, cause of the blue half, so she cuts off the green, sour half

Micle Berries, Custap Berries,

Roseli Berries, cause she can hardly taste the slight bitterness in all the sweetness

& Maranga Berries, cause of the sweetness inside, so she peels off the bitter peel

she doesn't like the taste of Soda Pop & lemonade... she doesn't drink Tea

she doesn't like chesto berries... cause they're too hard...

Figy Berries, Razz Berries, Tamato Berries, Spelon Berries, Rindo Berries, Tanga Berries & Babiri Berries, cause they're spicy

Aguav Berries, Wepear Berries, Rabuta Berries, Durin Berries & Jaboca Berries, cause they're bitter

Iapapa Berries, Pinap Berries, Nomel Berries, Belue Berries, Coba Berries, Colbur Berries & Rowap Berries, cause they're sour

bluk berries & Yache Berries, cause they can either be sour or dry... she doesn't like sour ones, though...

pomeg berries, cause the skin is sweet & spicy and & when chewed, it turns bitter...

Grepa Berries, Wacan Berries, Liechi Berries & Salac Berries, cause they can be sweet & sour

Ganlon Berries, cause they are dry & bitter

Petaya Berries & Kee Berries, cause they're spicy & bitter

ingrediants: Hamburger, Egg, Potato Tortilla, Rice, Noodles, Cheese, Banana, Apple, Kiwi

bio

she's calm, but she doesn't like having her pokemon mistreated by anyone

she likes nicknaming her pokemon

she's afraid of ' some ' ghost pokemon, but not all... she doesn't like scary pokemon; for example: aerodactyl, the gastly line, banette...she doesn't like tentacool, tentacruel & gyarados, either...

she's afriad of giratina, so she actually ran away from it.... she doesn't like giratina's voice... she thinks it's scary :eek: 'when he's roaring'

she can't swim too well... thankfully, her seel, pawou will be there to help teach her if she wants him to...

she likes sweet things; for example: cookies, marshmellows

she really doesn't like heights

she really doesn't thunder or lightning

she's not one to let her pokemon battle, if she can... 'i doubt she'll be able to, though... since they need to level up... & you don't find rare candies to often... unless you hack....'

she kinda likes reading & isn't so good at math...

history

when she was 7, she was swimming at the beach & there were tentacool & a gyarados nearby... she had a light blue swimming costume on...

she was swimming with her mum's seel... she was scared of them, but seel protected her

about 4 or 5 days later, her mum caught a female caterpie for her & she named her ' flutter '

when she was 8, she & her parent's went the pokemon musuem in pewter city to see some fossils & stuff

she wondered off on her own with her caterpie, flutter...

she ran into a aerodactyl model... when she looked at it, it was staring at her...

being scared, she told flutter to use string shot at it... she did so & & heart picked up flutter & she ran to hide

when she was 9, they went to see a pokemon contest in hoenn in Slateport City & she loved it... flutter loved it too.. her eyes were twinkling...

she said, when she's 10 & she's a pokemon trainer, she wants to be a pokemon coordinator... flutter wants to do one when she evolves into butterfree

currently, she's 9 years old & practicing with flutter & her mum's seel & spearow in the back garden

she lives in Mulberry City (It is located between Tohjo Falls and Pewter City)

& also... would heart's best friend & starter, flutter the butterfree need to reset her level everytime she goes to a new region, like pikachu seems to do?

her region companions

kanto, johto:

Ayumi
Alyssa

hoenn:
Ayumi
Rosalie

sinnoh:

Ayumi
Jenna

alola:

Eileen
Krystal
Perdita
Matthew
Ricky

unova:
Amy ''only one of them so far''

kalos:
Cindy
Owen

galar: tba

her teams:

kanto 'FireRed':

flutter the caterpie → metapod → butterfree ♀
dane the bulbasaur → ivysaur ♀
pijon the pidgey → pidgeotto → pidgeot ♂
cubi the cubone ♀
garura the kangaskhan & rura the baby kangaskhan ♀
Pawou the seel → dewgong ♀

johto 'heartgold':

flutter the butterfree ♀
Egg → Kirei the oddish → gloom → bellossom ♀
Egg → rio the dratini → dragonair → dragonite ♀
sand the sandshrew → sandslash ♀
amber the vulpix → ninetales ♀
juchi the mantine ♂

hoenn 'pokemon alpha sapphire':

flutter the butterfree ♀
kirei the bellossom ♀
muddy the mudkip → marshtomp → Swampert ♂
windbreak the taillow → swellow ♀
Egg → Topchi the trapinch → vibrava → flygon ♂
Egg → shuppet ♀

sinnoh 'pokemon platinum':

flutter the butterfree ♀
Kirei the bellossom ♀
silverwing the starly → staravia ♂
daru the bidoof → bibarel ♂
Luk the shinx - luxio ♂
Kauma the gible → gabite → garchomp ♀

alola 'pokemon ultra sun':

flutter the butterfree ♀
juchi the mantine ♂
Torra the litten → torracat ♀
soni the noibat → noivern ♀ 'replaced with ''deli the delibird '' '
Egg → Snowflake the alolan vulpix → alolan ninetales ♀
egg - toge the togedemaru ♂

unova 'pokemon white 2':

flutter the butterfree ♀
Daike the oshawott → dewott → samurott ♀
poichi the pidove/tranquil/unfezent ♂
zapra the blitzle ♂
daru the darumaka ♂
pani the pansage ♀

kalos 'pokemon x':

flutter the butterfree ♀
yaya the fletchling - fletchinder ♀
skid the skiddo ♀
Egg → kelp the skrelp → Dragalge ♂
tile the Helioptile ♀
egg - Cìló the horsea → seadra → kingdra ♀

galar 'pokemon shield+expansion':

flutter the butterfree ♀
wanpa the yamper → boltund ♂
min the minchino ♀ 'she & nix will become friends'
nix the espurr → meowstic ♂
Egg → lapin the scorbunny → raboot → cinderace ♀
Egg → Camome the wingull ♀

Last edited:
If you had Scarlet & Violet, I could see her in a Playthrough. Any idea what her Starter in Paldea is going to be? This is interesting in concept.
yeah, i have both scarlet & violet ^^

i think i'd see her in a anime version of her journey, too :bulbaWave:
'i should be so hopeful... :bulbaFacepalm:'

as for her choosing in paldea, i think she'd choose a female sprigatito 'not sure about her nature, yet, though', cause she only owns one grass type, so far, in pani, her female pansage :>

thanks! :D

what do you think about her running away from giratina, by the way? :wynaut:

Last edited:
If you had Scarlet & Violet, I could see her in a Playthrough. Any idea what her Starter in Paldea is going to be? This is interesting in concept.
the only problem with her going to paldea is she won't be able to take her best friend, flutter the butterfree with her, as i just found out that butterfree aren't in the paldea region........
so i'm not sure if she'll want to go, after all.... :<

Nice OC, like Heart's backstory and goal of becoming a pokémon coordinator with Flutter :)
I've got a Butterfree called Flutters in one of my games but my one's a male.

Did she a frightening meeting with Giratina which made her afraid of it?

the only problem with her going to paldea is she won't be able to take her best friend, flutter the butterfree with her, as i just found out that butterfree aren't in the paldea region........
If you did an anime version of her journey she could still take Butterfree to Paldea like how Mega Evolutions and Z Moves were featured in battles in the Galar region in Pokémon Journeys though they weren't available in the Sword and Shield games.

Nice OC, like Heart's backstory and goal of becoming a pokémon coordinator with Flutter :)
thanks! :D
it's sad that pokemon contests are only in the hoenn region 'alpha sapphire', though... well, they're in sinnoh also... but i don't know how to have heart handle those... i've always had trouble with the pacing on that one in game...
I've got a Butterfree called Flutters in one of my games but my one's a male.
ooh, nice :3
Did she a frightening meeting with Giratina which made her afraid of it?
when she met him in his world... well, i think she doesn't like giratina's voice... she thinks it's scary :eek:

If you did an anime version of her journey, she could still take Butterfree to Paldea like how Mega Evolutions and Z Moves were featured in battles in the Galar region in Pokémon Journeys though they weren't available in the Sword and Shield games.
yeah, that's very true :3

'she doesn't know about the paldea region yet in game, though, anyway... so she won't know that butterfree aren't in that region..... hopefully later, they add caterpie/metapod/butterfree into the game :( god, i hope so...'

she's going to the galar region with flutter, though :D

Last edited:
Consider that Ash brought Pikachu in all of the Regions. Flutter (Butterfree) is her basic starter.

If you did an anime version of her journey she could still take Butterfree to Paldea like how Mega Evolutions and Z Moves were featured in battles in the Galar region in Pokémon Journeys though they weren't available in the Sword and Shield games.
she's not going to paldea, after all....

it'll be up to galar.... then a new main character will be in paldea 'that was born in paldea' - any thought on heart's successor, kurara, my trainer oc 'my 2nd trainer oc i made'

Last edited:
three questions: which version is best for heart's timeline? white or white 2 / sun or ultra sun.....

does she dive down into the ruins in undella town/Undella Bay, in unova? i don't think she'd know how to solve those ruins...
& does she climb waterfalls with her samurott or not, also in unova?

another three more questions: does she need to climb the waterfalls, other then to go to the league & use dive, other then to go to sootopolis city, in hoenn?

& should heart go through & battle the kanto gyms again in heartgold? cause she'd already have those gym badges, from kanto 'firered' & does she really need to give her sandshrew/sandslash rock climb? also heartgold

Last edited:

There isn't enough information to give a more complete opinion, but it's a normal reaction, anyone would have the scare of their life in that situation :LOL:.

hi! :3

heart has a couple of questions that she wants to be answered, in the above post :3
what do you think? :>

& anyone else who can answer her questions, please do so :>...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom