• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.

Any way to hire myself as a voice actor for the dubs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pikachu4170

Reaction score
Just asking...

Because I can voice for Chespin on the dubs...

Muur

Unregistered User
Reaction score
It would be impossible to hire yourself, you don't own the dub. They've already got a voice for Chespin too.

Nymphia

Reaction score
It would be impossible to hire yourself, you don't own the dub. They've already got a voice for Chespin too.
We can't confirm that even though it's likely. And I said this because XY dub is not starting just after XY. People like Pokemaniac24 on Serebii said that the dub is going to premiere in Febraury.

Karamazov

Pokémon: Gen 8.0 You Can (Not) Catch 'em All
Reaction score
I don't think any of us can help you with this, though you'd probably have some luck finding out how to contact them or try to establish yourself as a voice actor/actress first. At any rate, it's not really a good topic for the anime section and won't produce any real anime-related discussions, so I'm gonna lock this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.