• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Anybody got suggestions for these 3?

TK n Happy Ness

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
Mild Jirachi: Psychic/Thunderbolt/Ice Punch/Fire Punch
Naughty Dustox: Silver Wind/Sludge Bomb/Psybeam/Moonlight
Rash Beautifly: Silver Wind/Giga Drain/HP Fire/Morning Sun

TK n Happy Ness said:
Mild Jirachi: Psychic/Thunderbolt/Ice Punch/Fire Punch
Teach Calm Mind, is better than Ice/Fire Punch.
Just it, I didn't see anything wrong with the others.

Ice attacks could be useful but you already have a fire attack on Beautifly so remove Fire Punch if you do teach it Calm Mind.

You may also want to consider Sunny Day on Beautifly. I'm not sure what you would remove for it, though.

You could consider Shadow Ball for Dustox, replacing Psybeam. Other than that, go with Psychic, I suppose. At least it'll have a higher base damage number.

Beautifly could use Solarbeam over Giga Drain and Sunny Day over Silver Wind, as it has a superior SA to work with. Personally, I'd recommend changing it to have Silver Wind, Aerial Ace, Giga Drain and Psychic. Beautifly can be a fun mixed sweeper, especially in-game.

Jirachi...looks fine. I'm not a huge fan of Calm Mind on it, and think it works just fine as a sweeper that requires no set up. The base 100 SPD and base 100 SA(before the boost, of course) will make Jirachi more than formidable. Heck, you could always try a Rain Dance, Thunder, Psychic, Water Pulse Jirachi. Either of those movesets are just fine in terms of formidable quality.

TK n Happy Ness said:
I didn't say the three were in a team. I just needed some improvements.
If possible, catch other pokémon with better natures.

Please note: The thread is from 18 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom