• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Anybody here interested in doing a PRP with me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aelia

Out of the sky
Reaction score
Since I want to get back in RP business, I really wanna RP with someone again, but I avoid public RPs like a plague, so I'll just ask if anybody is interested in doing a PRP with me here.

As for RP theme, anything goes; however, I prefer non-Pokémon RPs.

I'm not ridiculously picky about my fellow RPer's skills, but I would love it if he/she had basic spelling and grammar skills. No, seriously. I'm picky about spelling in particular. Not like I never make mistakes. Someone who is also actually active (i.e. logs on at least once in two days) is also preferred. Do note that I'll be gone for a month starting from July 8.

So err, just VM/PM me or post in this thread if you're interested. Don't worry, I won't bite you. I won't shell you with artillery. To be honest, I'm not too sure if I just spoke the truth, but eh.

I'm interested, I haven't done a PRP for a while, it'd be interesting to do one again, I usually prefer Non-Pokemon RP's too which I guess is sort of helpful. But it really depends what you have in mind, as long as it's not too gory or violent then I'm fine, and I'm fine with mild horror. I like anime and fantasy too, and I'd prefer to do something related to one of the two but as I said as long as it doesn't contain anything too gory or violent then I'm fine.

Eheh, guess most of our interests regarding RP themes are the same. :p

So, if I may ask, what kind of RP did you have in mind? (if you have anything in mind already, just wondering. PM me your idea. If you have one.)

I don't really have any ideas, if you have one I'd be happy to hear it :) If you don't really have any ideas then I guess I've seen quite a few anmes and manags and if you just name a few then I'm sure I've watched at least one of em or read on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom