• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.

Anyone a fan of Japanese Cuisine?

xXMelanie_HimeXx

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
I love it ^^

I like to make a lot of Japanese foods :D

My favorite is Takoyaki, Okonomiyaki, Onigiri, Sushi, Katsu Curry, Gyoza, Teriyaki, Tamagoyaki and Yakisoba. <3

Reaction score
Onigiri, gyoza, tamagoyaki and udon are my favorites. I like to make them but there is ONE Japanese restaurant in the area that's really good so I end up going out to eat it often. :)
Probably the only thing I don't like in Japanese cuisine is anything with red bean in it.

Serpentsounds

ケロケロ
Reaction score
I'm not much of a cook, but I did once make myself omurice, and drew myself a heart with ketchup...

SSJ_Jup81

Official Link Fanglomper
Reaction score
I like quite a few dishes, but the only Japanese dishes I have prepared on my own are yakitori, onigiri, okonomiyaki (once stateside), onigiri, and sukiyaki.

Anywho, here are some Japanese dishes I really like...

Sukiyaki
Imoni (this is a regional dish, though, for the area I live in)
Natto Miso Ramen
Chashu Miso Ramen
Miso Ramen in general (lol)
Natto mochi
Zunda mochi
Okonomiyaki
Shabushabu
Sushi
Hayashi Rice
Japanese-style curry

For this list, though, for absolute favorite, I'd have to go with sukiyaki.

Icarus Frond

Pokemon Wizard
Reaction score
I'm a sucker for Hakata-style ramen. Thin, al dente noodles and the thickest collagen-filled pork bone broth, with strips of tender pork and a hard boiled egg (that has a seasoned melty core)!