• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Obsolete: Anyone a fan of Japanese Cuisine?

Status
Not open for further replies.

xXMelanie_HimeXx

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
I love it ^^

I like to make a lot of Japanese foods :D

My favorite is Takoyaki, Okonomiyaki, Onigiri, Sushi, Katsu Curry, Gyoza, Teriyaki, Tamagoyaki and Yakisoba. <3

Onigiri, gyoza, tamagoyaki and udon are my favorites. I like to make them but there is ONE Japanese restaurant in the area that's really good so I end up going out to eat it often. :)
Probably the only thing I don't like in Japanese cuisine is anything with red bean in it.

I'm not much of a cook, but I did once make myself omurice, and drew myself a heart with ketchup...

I like quite a few dishes, but the only Japanese dishes I have prepared on my own are yakitori, onigiri, okonomiyaki (once stateside), onigiri, and sukiyaki.

Anywho, here are some Japanese dishes I really like...

Sukiyaki
Imoni (this is a regional dish, though, for the area I live in)
Natto Miso Ramen
Chashu Miso Ramen
Miso Ramen in general (lol)
Natto mochi
Zunda mochi
Okonomiyaki
Shabushabu
Sushi
Hayashi Rice
Japanese-style curry

For this list, though, for absolute favorite, I'd have to go with sukiyaki.

I'm a sucker for Hakata-style ramen. Thin, al dente noodles and the thickest collagen-filled pork bone broth, with strips of tender pork and a hard boiled egg (that has a seasoned melty core)!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom