• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Check out our new Mysterious Garden forum style if you haven't already - we're sure you'll love it!
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Anyone else not getting the new Arceus update?

Kelleo

Secret Sword of Justice
Reaction score
I thought the update went live yesterday, and I heard it was live, but my system is not receiving it. There's no prompt to get the update when I start the game and searching for an update does nothing. What's going on here? I can't get Arceus (or later Darkrai) if I can't update my game.

UxieLover1994

Reaction score
Pronouns
She/They
I didn't get the update right away either, but my Switch and I were in the country at the time, and I managed to get the update once I was home. All I could suggest is checking your internet connection on your Switch, and then have another manual check for updates.

Kelleo

Secret Sword of Justice
Reaction score
Well, I haven't traveled anywhere with my Switch lately, but I'll at least try checking the connection.

Kelleo

Secret Sword of Justice
Reaction score
My internet connection is fine, I've tried freeing up system memory and some other things, I still cannot get the update. I'm contacting customer support.

Top Bottom