• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

''anyone for Belleshipping!???. . .''

Do You Like BELLESHIPPING!??

• Yes, they really made for each other. . .

Votes: 13 26.0%
  • No, anyway, they've never meet so why they!?. . . .

Votes: 37 74.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vioxx

⊱✿Creepin'
Reaction score
..::Welcome::..

....to the wonderful ship. . . between. . . .

.....::Dawn and Drew ::.....

..:Rules:..

-> Please follow the shipping rules
-> as possible,no spamming/or spammy thoughts
-> Have fun guys. . ^_^

::Supporters::
*supporters will be added here*
Ashist_Wilketch
Darkdreams
Jaspril_Tan
Aestivate
Dewgong Rain
Trinity ~
Clarii
Yanma
ponyboy

::fanart::​
*will be added soon*

::credits::
Jaspril_Tan
Ashfangirl
Darkdreams
Trinity
*for those who contribute*

::topics::
Why do you support Belleshipping??
What song best Describe them??
Drew gave May red roses. Do you think Drew would do the same for Dawn? And if so, do you think he'd give the same color, or a different one?
If Dawn and Drew were to go to a prom, what would they wear?
how did you first begin supporting it?when did you suppost it??
*other topics will be added*

Last edited:
Whoah.. I happened upon this thread pretty randomly, and now my mind has been blown. XD

I-I-I.. I've never once thought of those two paired up. >_>;

Yeah, they've never met, so I can't say that I have much of an opinion on it. If they did meet though, I think they'd snap at each other a lot, much the same as Drew and May used to do. Come to think of it, I bet they'd have a pretty large fan following if they had interacted a few times.

It is kind of a cute idea in a way, but Coordinator-Shippy wise, I'm blinded by ContestShipping.

I'm not for nevermet shippings, so no. Though I wish Hikari would have a rival who would be as cocky as him.

Should I really repeat myself from Serebii? *people screams yes* ok..ok..Fine T.T

Dawn would go crazy over Drew and his roses...Which is cute <3

She'll be like "OMG! YOU'RE DREW? THE DREW? I'VE HEARD SOOO MUCH ABOUT YOU! CAN I SEE YOUR POKEMON?!?! PLEASE? OH PRETTY PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!"

Drew: Erm..OK...I guess...

Should I really repeat myself from Serebii? *people screams yes* ok..ok..Fine T.T

Dawn would go crazy over Drew and his roses...Which is cute <3

She'll be like "OMG! YOU'RE DREW? THE DREW? I'VE HEARD SOOO MUCH ABOUT YOU! CAN I SEE YOUR POKEMON?!?! PLEASE? OH PRETTY PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!"

Drew: Erm..OK...I guess...

i guess that would be, just like what you reacted in serebii
*smiles*
i guess, (same in serebii). . .and same reaction and results,. . .
just wanted to know some of the reactions. . . .

I think that the little dialogue above says it pretty well. And then Drew will start talking about May this... and May that... and Dawn will get the picture she doesn't stand a real chance. ;-)

But I definitely think Dawn would keep admiring him.

I still don't see the point of shipping together characters who've never met. Don't we start by watching character interactions and then trying to determine if they're romantic? How can you do that with no interactions?

Are you sure Drew would even like Dawn's type of personality?

Let's pretend Dawn was introduced in Hoenn instead and Drew saw her practicing, but her personality and Pokemon were the same as DP, would it be the same interactions?

People are way to quick to assume Dawn would act the same way May did had Drew been her rival instead.

I still don't see the point of shipping together characters who've never met. Don't we start by watching character interactions and then trying to determine if they're romantic? How can you do that with no interactions?

It helps when a pair have met, but since most ships happen in our minds, anything goes, really.

I think that the little dialogue above says it pretty well. And then Drew will start talking about May this... and May that... and Dawn will get the picture she doesn't stand a real chance. ;-)

But I definitely think Dawn would keep admiring him.

Well...Drew always liked to have fans...And whats better than a cheerleader? ^^ He'll probably start talking about May, and continue on about how weak she is, how she doesn't stand a chance against him and how she isn't reaching her full potential...Then Dawn comes in a defends her *uh oh, My SapphirePearlShipping side is coming out* and so, Drew gets amazed about her passionate speech and stuff, flicks his hair and say 'That may be so..' and -insert random stuff- and gives her a rose...Then bam. ContestShipping has another rival. Oh crap. I think i'm going to support BelleShipping as well...

...-exits this thread quietly-

For a nevermet I like it <_< In fact, even though it's a nevermet; I think it's rather sweet. I can imagine Hikari completely smitten by Shuu very early on.
This, and novelshipping are the only ones I do like even though they're nevermets `-`

Drew/Dawn? Hmmm I think meet first then see what happens would be a perfect answer to this

well, i guess, they really need to meet up first to find some reactions for themselves and have interactions(that would be better). . .

(but is there any posibilities that Drew will meet up with Dawn!??. .. )

Maybe...He'll her on TV and Dawn would see him on TV...

-prays for OutCryShipping- Please May, when you watch Ash's League, notice Paul...

well, i guess that's right, eventough they'll never met up in sinnoh or something, i guess they would notice each other in tv while contest will be shown. . .

I'm going to try to forget the fact that I'm a major Contestshipper for this post.

The thing with nevermet ships is that you just have to take what you know about their characters to try and guess how they would match up.

I see Dawn already knowing who Drew is. Probably seen him in interviews, contests, magazines, whatever. I say that given the fact that, unlike May, she has been interested in coordinating for a long time.

With Drew.. well we know he saw her in the Wallace Cup. What he thought of her, her Pokemon, and her performance is anyone's guess though.

Given my personal tastes, I don't like what I think the outcome would be.. so I don't ship them together.

I see Dawn getting sort of fangirly/excited, sparkly eyes and clasped hands. xD Excited to meet him and her wanting to see his Pokemon.
But with Drew.. I just sort of see him a bit overwhelmed and trying to casually back away.

If it was Dawn that had met Drew instead of May.. I can see him scoffing at her and doubting her abilities in a similar manner that he had with May. But then I also see her blowing up at him like she did when Paul didn't remember her name.

I just can't see the attraction really. :c

I'm not sure how much it encourages the electricity to flow between Ash and May, but it definitely, in a sense, pours gasoline over the spark.

Wow, that was a weird concept. :sweat:

I understand how this ship will help advance, with Drew paired to Dawn, May is free/single again. So supporting another ship, helps your own preferred ship, like Contest is in favor of Poké and Pearl, since it leaves Ash "available" etc.

Please note: The thread is from 5 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom