• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

''anyone for Belleshipping!???. . .''

Do You Like BELLESHIPPING!??

• Yes, they really made for each other. . .

Votes: 13 26.0%
  • No, anyway, they've never meet so why they!?. . . .

Votes: 37 74.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@AdvaNcePearlShipping: Thank you!

Um...how about a new topic? :3
Do you think Drew would be a good contest rival for Dawn?

Kind of a crappy topic, but I'm not good at making them. -w-

oh,I love new topics...

uhm..tough one,but I think they would be,especially a rivalry love for Drew,Dawn might pretend that he's a good Rival,but deep inside,it's a feeling that will last,
got to think of it,*what will happened if May and Dawn are on a battle against dREW,*...hmmmm....

Can i join? I like belleshipping. it's better than contestshipping

Why do you support Belleshipping??the main reason why i ship them as a couple is that they are my 2 least fave chracters in the show and i tend to pair up chracter i don't like together. I do have other reasons of supporting this ship to.First of all both of the two are overconfident and dawn has more simialarities to drew than may does. also, they are both meticulous about their appearance,and are both wimpy(no offence dawn or drew fans, but this is the nicest way to say that).also this ship gets dawn "out of the way" of advanceshipping.

What song best Describe them?idk, "boys boys boys" by lady gaga maybe?

Drew gave May red roses. Do you think Drew would do the same for Dawn? And if so, do you think he'd give the same color, or a different one?
He'd probaly gibe her red roses too, but i think he'd probaly be nicer to her than he was to May.

If Dawn and Drew were to go to a prom, what would they wear?
He'd were a tux, and dawn would get a dress that looked like it came straight out of a fairytale story

how did you first begin supporting it?when did you support it??
When i saw a belleshipping youtube video.

here's the link to the video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rtRpNtMAq8

*What do you think Ash/May/Brock and others(etc.) would say when they see Dawn and Drew together?*

May:What a relief? I don't have to worry about Drew making moves on me hopefully.
Ash: congradulations dawn, you finally found someone too.*winks at May*
brock:So what(he wouldn't think much of it)
lyra would probaly tease the couple

Last edited:
Nice ideas,I really think that Drew and Dawn have similarities,and I think they'll be great tag partners..*I think*

anyway..

sure do ponyboy,Welcome!

btw,thanks for joining the Belleshipping group^^
and for the for putting up a video link!

your welcome, and btw i'll post some bellshippgin art I found.

I have a question for you guys:
What other pokemon ships do you support?
I'll answer first, and some of the ships on this list are crossovers. I support advanceshipping,mareshipping,egoshipping,orangeshipping, brunetteshipping(i prefer advancehsipping though),gigiselle/drew(i like belleshipping much more though), ash/wendy(from peter pan),gary/giselle, gary/sailor venus, and paul/zoey(idk why though)

belleshipping-belleshipping-dawn-drew-15451700-400-400.jpg

Drew-Dawn-belleshipping-dawn-drew-15451671-400-403.jpg

belleshipping-belleshipping-dawn-drew-15451697-600-419.jpg

belleshipping-belleshipping-dawn-drew-15451698-936-974.jpg

belleshipping-belleshipping-dawn-drew-15451696-632-736.jpg

Credits for fanart
http://endless-summer181.deviantart.com/
http://saraeshigeru.deviantart.com/
http://dohko-1.deviantart.com/

Last edited:
I don't normally support nevermet shippings, but this is adorable and their personalities would fit well :D

just wanted to say that~

Wow...no one's posted here in a year!!
Anyway, can I join? I LOVE BELLESHIPPING--DAWN AND DREW LOOK PERFECT TOGETHER!!!
Of course--why not? He was already Solidad's rival, and he was kind of rivals with Harley, and he was May's rival. So why not Dawn?
Drew gave May red roses. Do you think Drew would do the same for Dawn? And if so, do you think he'd give the same color, or a different one?
Of course--I can totally see it. I wrote a story about that sorta thing.
Or he could give her a white rose first, because a white rose CAN mean a new beginning (right?), and Drew meeting Dawn could be the beginning of a new love life.

It's already a bumping topic isn't it?.

Oh well. HAPPY VALENTINE'S and welcome Anikasnow6! Everyone's free to join in the discussion. Woah, I thought this is going to be closed this time around... I can imagine Drew would give Dawn a rose this heart's month. XD

We simply has to discuss this So I have the right to oppose this shipping and also tell people the reason behind this in this thread !
Am I right ?
Okay !
I don't like this shipping .
Because Drew already got the most beautiful Poke-girl call May .
Which really piss me off but I can't complain about it since he deserve it.
So , I really hate the idea that Dawn also falling for him.

We simply has to discuss this So I have the right to oppose this shipping and also tell people the reason behind this in this thread !
Am I right ?
Okay !
I don't like this shipping .
Because Drew already got the most beautiful Poke-girl call May .
Which really piss me off but I can't complain about it since he deserve it.
So , I really hate the idea that Dawn also falling for him.

It really shows that you are a hardcore pokeshipper with that quote,
Anyway I like belleshipping, it's one of those never met shipping that I love, actually is my OTP and perfect helper to Advanceshipping, so yeah I SHIP

Thanks for the welcome!
All we have to do is to not bash other pairings.
Valentine's Day just passed, and I was really hoping that I could think up some story for BelleShipping...
But I basically played my DS that whole day.
I'll post a BelleShipping picture in honor of a belated Valentine's Day.
I bet it's really small. Like always.
And, by the way...on my previous post, I said no one posted in one year. It was actually two. I thought it was 2012 still...ehehe...

Hm, Drew is assertive, confident and a bit arrogant. Then, yes, I think that Dawn would certainly look at him like a coordinator contender. Likewise, i believe that he would make her "mad", because Dawn is very much alike.

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 5 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom