• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

''anyone for Belleshipping!???. . .''

Do You Like BELLESHIPPING!??

• Yes, they really made for each other. . .

Votes: 13 26.0%
  • No, anyway, they've never meet so why they!?. . . .

Votes: 37 74.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
well, i guess, you're right,
the time where may came to sinnoh in, ''strategy with a smile'', where she also compete in the wallace cup,(that's when drew is shown watching tv)
that would be, besides in looking at may's fight, drew might be looking at dawn while fighting with may. . .

(i never thought of that easily)

He was probably watching the whole tournament, so we know he was watching Dawn for at least a few minutes, if you think about it.

Because I doubt he watched May's appeal/battle, and then just turned off the TV.. >_>

Now, whether he found Dawn interesting at all, is a whole 'nother ball game.

He was probably watching the whole tournament, so we know he was watching Dawn for at least a few minutes, if you think about it.

Because I doubt he watched May's appeal/battle, and then just turned off the TV.. >_>

Now, whether he found Dawn interesting at all, is a whole 'nother ball game.

Dawn did beat his rival :p

Also, this pairing encourages AdvanceShipping.
It also encourages Shoppingshipping, Imageshipping, Minamoshipping, Petalburgshipping, and any other remotely possible May'ship.

If a 'ship is used to get one character out of the way to make way for another 'ship, that's absolutely no reason to support you (general "you") it; you'd support anything as long as it got one character away.

Now i'm REALLY supporting it. So happy ^^

they never even have much of the hints. . but i'm happy someone does support it!!. . ..

Bleh! OutCryShipping has less hints but I support the heck outta it ^^

oh, really?(whatever,even there is less hints, it doesn't matter as long as they made for each other), that's why even though this never have much of the hint. . .i kinda support it too. . .
(a little). . .

yay!! Belleshipping!!!

it's kinda cute in shipping Dawn and Drew for reasons. . .
I like the fact that there is a good combination on the two(on my opinion)
and. . . i am supporting it!!

...Some fanart(?)/edit

ConfusionandLust.jpg

I am happy to make this thread to keep on going so I have a little announcement! =D

If anyone wants to submit fanart or fanfition that you made, feel free to post a link so that everyone can know . . . . And, if you didn't even make it you can post and submit it too, :p You guys are welcome here as contributors too, so feel free to post art! Thanks guys :3. . . .It would be nice to have it and have contibutors as well. . . . .so keep posting!!!. . . .

~ Ashist_Wilketch ~

Ah, Belleshipping. Even though they (Technically) haven't met, I find this ship very possible in the near future. So, I'll support this ship. ^_^

Ah, Belleshipping. Even though they (Technically) haven't met, I find this ship very possible in the near future. So, I'll support this ship. ^_^

hmm. . . .Impossible. . yet a good ship. . thanks for support. . . .if you have some fan arts or fanfiction for belleshipping. . please post. . .. thank you. . .

WOW. . IT'S AWESOME. . .THANKS!!. . .

mERRY CHRISTMAS . . .

(SPECIALLY FOR ~BELLESHIPPERS~) LOL!!XD. . .

oh. . .Merry late Christmas. . . fellow Belleshippers. . .

(I hope this time. . .a perfect Dawn and Drew episode is what i been looking forward too. . )I know it's quite impossible. . .but . . .still. . . .merry late christmas!!everyone!!

thanks there. . Jaspril!!. .

anyway. . .guys. . .just want to add some little topic here. . .

How did you first begin supporting belleshipping?

Since they're both co-ordinators. . .i found out they could come out to be great couples as well. . .they may have a fact that they could be interested to each other. . .

For me, I kinda like this ship, eventhough they never met, in some reasons, drew and dawn may have similarities. . . .
specially they were co-ordinators. . . .
I guess, for co-ordinators like them, they're (i think) popular. . . . .
(I'm not quite sure)they may have some attitudes that you can compare both of them,
and it's not that bad to ship Dawn and Drew. . .if they have a chance. . .for me, they could be a great co-ordinators (and a good couple). . . .
(in my opinion only). . . .hehehe. . .

Other Related Topics:
Why do you like belleshipping?
How did you first begin supporting it?
What do you think would be Drew's first impression of Dawn? And/or Dawn's first impression?(vice versa)
If Dawn and Drew would have a song to describe their Romantic Friendship, what would it be?
What do you think is what Describe most between Dawn and Drew?

that Banner is awesome!!. . .
thanks ''ashfangirl''!!

Please note: The thread is from 5 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom