• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

''anyone for Belleshipping!???. . .''

Do You Like BELLESHIPPING!??

• Yes, they really made for each other. . .

Votes: 13 26.0%
  • No, anyway, they've never meet so why they!?. . . .

Votes: 37 74.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lol. I love how some of the fanarts are Contestshipping pictures that were just drawn over XD

Anywho, I just can't imagine Belle happening. I think Dawn would completely fangirl over Drew, too much that he would be a little freaked and not attracted. But this is only my opinion, and it's biased by my Contestshipping love and dislike of Dawn :p

Happy shipping! :D

It's not that it's unlikely, but I just don't think they'd get on very well...

Exactly what I was thinking. I could definitly see Dawn fangirling for Drew, but him being attracted to her? Not likely (IMO).

Although if Dawn came before May, who knows.

You've got a point. . .It can't be what has been used to be between May and Drew. . . .
but It's not impossible for them to meet, right!??. . .

A fanart!!yay!!

and A new. . topic:.

What song best Describe Dawn and Drew's Romantic Friendship??

that fanart is great!!thanks. . Jaspril!!

What song best Describe Dawn and Drew's Romantic Friendship??

A little too not over you. .
i like the song which are more prefferably for Dawn and Drew. . .
....and ''Could it be'' is also a nice one to describe the two of them. . .

*another topic...everyone??*

*What do you think Ash/May/Brock and others(etc.) would say when they see Dawn and Drew together?*

I think...May would probably be a bit crushed,*a little jealousy will happened* but eventually accept that Drew was happier this way and be happy for him. c: I think that her mom would probably he overly excited for her, maybe most of all? Especially that he was a coordinator, too! =D
they would be shocked for the newa that Dawn and Drew are together!!!..^_^

aww...I was thinking some and I was hoping some more people would post before I posted again, but I guess not..so..... :c*sniffs*....

I guess...I'll answer Jaspril's topic then.....

*What do you think Ash/May/Brock and others(etc.) would say when they see Dawn and Drew together?*

Ash-will be shocked and congratulate Dawn for the news!!!...
Misty- Will be shocked too....*same as Ash will....^_^
May- May will be a little jealous what happened and still...will accept what just Dawn feels the same as Drew....*even a little feelings with Drew will just come to in her mind*...
Brock- really surprised to it....
and I think others will be glad to hear the news...

i read some of everyones posts and i guess this drew person has a additude personality and dawn well i dont think she has a additude i guess id say some spunk lol but if they met it would probably end up dawn seein drew in a match and drew winin or not knowin dawns personality she'd compliment on his match and surely drew would give an attitude answer to her and along those lines they'll end up havin a match with each other and who ever win's dawn will still compliment on the match and drew would probably still give additude to her.so for them to have complete different personalitys i dont know if they'd get together. and guessin how drew is.the only way to get his attention is to really impress him.this is just my guess and assumption.

I can't believe i didn't notice this discussion before...
i give my support to you! =)

I can't believe i didn't notice this discussion before...
i give my support to you! =)

oh...Thanky you....
I am happy to have you to support this!!!...yay!!...

I agreed with you Ashist...
this thread is ''dying''..
I hope..this thread will keep on going...
Belleshippers...keep posting...we need this thread to keep on going....

topic....
What would be Dawn's Reaction if she sees May and Drew together??

I agreed with you Ashist...
this thread is ''dying''..
I hope..this thread will keep on going...
Belleshippers...keep posting...we need this thread to keep on going....

topic....
What would be Dawn's Reaction if she sees May and Drew together??

oh...thank you for understanding me...

What would be Dawn's Reaction if she sees May and Drew together?

-> Dawn would feel some ''jealousy issues''....
*not knowing May and Drew got to know very well each other*
Dawn would ask some question about May and Drew's experiences..which makes her really go fight her love for Drew.

What would be Dawn's Reaction if she sees May and Drew together?

Dawn would be speechless.. at first...
but I think she would fight for her love....*of course*....

topic...
*please post a reply*
What do you think Dawn and Drew do in(last) Valentine's Day?

A romantic date would be a good start..
they may be going place to place for some of their ''alone time'' adventures..
I was hoping some adventures that Dawn and Drew would be in a Pokemon episode...
I hope it will come true...

I totally agreed.It's nice when Dawn and Drew were in DP episode and I hope they do meet.

I make a fanart.It's quite small.
what do you think about it?

It's nice..
thanks for showing and sharing your Fanarts..
I really admire it...

Happy Late Easter Day...
and Happy lATE April Fools Day...

hope this thread keeps on going...

Belleshippers...

Okay, I just want to say this is my second fav shipping, and I'm probably the only one who seriously supports it. I don't know...

Anywho!

Well, they'd probably go on a date as most couples do, to spend time with each other and such. :3

welcome..Yanma!!
oh I'm glad someone has finally joins...

Please note: The thread is from 5 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom