• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Anyone for Kris x Lyra?

Somari

Reaction score
Newreplacementshipping.

I remember back when Lyra was revealed. Everyone was mad at how Kris was "replaced", etc, etc. Somehow out of the Foe-Yay filled fanart came this pairing.

It's pretty cute. And selfcest filled

Anyone else ship it?

i like newreplacementshipping in a mindscrewy sort of way, where either kris or lyra doesn't really exist. as in, lyra is a figment of kris's imagination (or vice versa).
as cute as both characters are, i can't help but think horror-movie-esque thoughts about this pairing...

Male!Kris/Lyra is win. I don't know, but there's just something hot about a Male!Kris. I also do love the yuri verison of it. This pairing also reminds how I loved RGBY!Red x Fire!Red

Yeah, I really like it. Not really in a mind screw-y way, more as though in HGSS kris Fell in looooooove with lyra, and then she like, has her go on a journey instead of her again. idk. Yeah, my mind is odd. O-o

FFFFFFFFFF-- Yes! Lyra grinds me pretty bad, but I can so get behind this. I blame that one Guro pic...Something tells me it`s not site appropriate, though. xD​

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom