• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Anyone interested in assiting with the Pokemon DP scanlation?

Sketch

Vintage
Reaction score
*Bah, typo in the title D:*

Yeah, it's still going, I'm just busy with school. We have the translations for the first two chapters...1 and 2 are both clean, they just need the translations applied.

Chapter 1 has up to page 19 completed...and I just got Chapter 2's translation today.

So, anyone interested? Please tell me you are. ;-;

Last edited:
If you wish to participate, you wold more than likely clean the scans, which I would teach you how to do, and apply the translation.

I´m interested and I can assist you cleaning scans, I have some of experience with photoshop and apply the translation. I like Pokémon mangas specially DP.

PM me to contact with me and help you.

Oh! If you could do that, I would be more than happy to help. =3

If you wish to participate, you wold more than likely clean the scans, which I would teach you how to do, and apply the translation.

I could help clean. I tried getting into it before and wasn't all that great, but with guidance I could do it. I have Photoshop.

Oh this is great~

If you guys have anything like...an AIM screename or something, let me know. I prefer to do things over AIM..but MSN is also an option.

My AIM is IBanez1792.

Though I am getting ready to get off so you won't be able to catch me on it today.

You're gonna have to get me some contact information, Hikarii, since you have it set to not receive e-mails and stuff...

Ah, I'd love to.

But I don't have ability to clean pictures (I suck at graphics).

But if I could help, I'd be delighted.

Lets see...what else can be done besides cleaning...

There's always copy editing or translation...

Hey, if you had the manga, you could scan it. But that's a bit of a stretch.

Sadly, I can't do the scanning because I don't own this Japanese-only manga. Maybe I'll buy it when Chuang Yi releases it, but it isn't going to be fast.

But I got a different idea.
Sketch, Do you want your project to be an international project? I mean... not just English? I may do Polish translation.

Last edited:
I can't really think of a reason why we would need an international version...so probably not.

Perhaps you could do distribution? Getting the final file onto the free download link places?

Please note: The thread is from 16 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom